Trip to Dublin - what to see?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Virve

Babyface
Hi folks!

I'm planning to see Dublin this summer (for the first time, and only for a couple of days, max. a week *well that's a start!*) and would be happy to receive some tips on what to see there. So friends, please post some tips on things U2 fan MUST see! Places where Bono, The Edge, Larry & Adam hang out (well... of course I dream of meeting one of them / all of them, but in reality I am happy to just see some of the places they have been to.. :drool: ), cool places to listen to some Irish sounds (rock, folk, anything :wink: ), best bars, nicest parks & shops etc. Anything you can think of! Thanks! :)

Virve said:
Hi folks!

I'm planning to see Dublin this summer (for the first time, and only for a couple of days, max. a week *well that's a start!*) and would be happy to receive some tips on what to see there. So friends, please post some tips on things U2 fan MUST see! Places where Bono, The Edge, Larry & Adam hang out (well... of course I dream of meeting one of them / all of them, but in reality I am happy to just see some of the places they have been to.. :drool: ), cool places to listen to some Irish sounds (rock, folk, anything :wink: ), best bars, nicest parks & shops etc. Anything you can think of! Thanks! :)

This website has all the important U2 places in Dublin!

Check it out:

http://www.atu2.com/dublin/

Remember, Dublin is a 1,000 year old city, and there are other things to check out as well.:sexywink:

Hi there! welcome to interference by the way ;)

Thast great your going to Dublin - will you be sight seeing all over or just a certain part? here is a great site, incase you haven't visited it already Dublin

Dont forget Temple Bar and Grafton Street, O'Connell Street, North Earl Street, Dame Street and South Great Georges Street in Dublin's city centre. Its interesting to walk down the Cedarwood road, where Bono lived during his childhood.

Do go to see Bono's house and see the huge gate that fans leave messages on. Unfortunately i dont know the exact location of that so someone else can fill you in on those details.

Hope you enjoy your trip. Dublin is an AMAZING place!

Back
Top Bottom