Trade in Streets for something else?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Streets or not?

• No! I can't give up Streets!

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Okay, but just this once, and the replacement song better be good!

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
OMG. Another lame poll. HA! You think this is bad, wait till school's over and I have free time. Hoo-boy. You'll look back on these days with longing.

Any freakin' way, Would you trade in Streets for your favorite rarity/B-side? Think about it, no crowd frenzy, no chorus of "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," no bright lights, BUT they play a song that's either never been played when you've seen them, or that you've never heard live before. You know, you don't own the boot of it.

Would you give up Streets for that?

streets always.
it's the ultimate concert song.

i tend to be a bigger b-side fan, and if i'm listening to album tracks i'll listen to something else before the album version of streets, but if when i finally do get to go to a u2 show, it's all abou streets...it's probably the #1 song i'd want to hear live

oh well then, if the song is only skipped that once, then I'd definately go for a b-side or even an a-side that they don't play (Acrobat would be nice for example)

Just this once. But only if it's for something I would absolutely die to hear live.

Well, only for Acrobat AND if there was a U2 show WITH Streets the very next day. But I thought that after I voted. So I voted "No".

Back
Top Bottom