TOTP Recording *Im working on it *

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bloodysunday972

War Child
Ok I know the mp3s are out but the ones I have were the uncut ones so what Im doing is since it was only available in mp3 I redid them to wavs and Im usins a program to properly cut them up and see if I can boost the quality anymore.

Ill let everyone know how it comes out

Well so far so good :) Im about half way done :D

so far it goes
01.Vertigo *Rehearsal*
02.All Because Of You *Rehearsal*
03.City Of Blinding Lights *Rehearsal
04.Vertigo*Fade in*
05.All Because Of you

That's where Im at now so shouldn't be to much longer

I don't know cause I dont want it to be retransfered back into mp3 :/:madspit: If you can help me figure a way to get them up in lossless format Im all for it :D Id love to share em I just dont wanna rebutcher em into mp3?

Ok folks here is the issue.

I got em done but I reedited Vertigo from the main show to see if there's any difference and I wanted to see if anyone notices any change.

If someone has a hotmail account I can at least get that 1 sent to get a comparison. If there's a change Ill post em all :)

my e-mail and im addy is feralcreedxm@hotmail.com

the best quality version that is out is teralin's original recording, which was the 2 mp3's (in their original form from the PDA that he used, as it recorded it in MP3), which was split into 2 mp3's: U2 BBC Rehearsals and U2 BBC The Real Thing

Was this ever shown on British TV, or was this from a camera in the audience? I am trying to find someone to burn a CD audio of this for me...or a video copy. Hearing it on the computer is nice but but I want to be more mobile:)

has anyone seen mp3's of the other performance they did last saturday where they performed miracle drug?

Back
Top Bottom