Top ten signs/reasons we need a new U2 album fast.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bayernfc

Refugee
10. When you over-analyse interviews, previous CDs...etc. to predict what the new album is gonna sound like.

9. When you start imagining what the next stage could possibly look like.

8. When bored and desperate U2 fans come up with fake posters and confuse everyone. (remember the solar episode?)

7. When you can't wait to see Bono on CNN no matter how many times you've seen his interviews about AIDS and Debt (even ur family are experts now)

6. When your 14-yr beat loving sister knows the lyrics to almost all U2 songs.

5. When Eminem songs get stuck in your head.

4. When you check out music stores and organize their U2 Cds chronologically ( but nothing magically appears :coocoo: )

3. When threads start appearing about Bono losing his hair....etc.

2. When you write lame lists like this instead of hitting the books for that summer course.

1. When you expect other people to reply to this lame thread!! :wink:

ok...yes I'm bored...but common .... play along!!! :D

bayernfc said:
7. When you can't wait to see Bono on CNN no matter how many times you've seen his interviews about AIDS and Debt (even ur family are experts now)

5. When Eminem songs get stuck in your head.

4. When you check out music stores and organize their U2 Cds chronologically ( but nothing magically appears :coocoo: )
:shifty: My mother has become a Drop the Debt expert, even though she's not amused by my U2 thing...it actually came up during dinner tonight...And I had Lose Yourself stuck in my head the other night. Nuff said.

-On the lines of #4: When you look through the U2 section at music stores looking for ANYTHING that's not already part of your collection

-When you watch U2 concert videos/DVD's several times a week for a "fix" :crack:

-When you check U2 News every day for ANY kind of info about the new album

-When you make plans to follow the next tour with other Interferencers long before the tour is anything more than a rumor.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Top ten signs/reasons we need a new U2 album fast.....

Schmeg said:

-On the lines of #4: When you look through the U2 section at music stores looking for ANYTHING that's not already part of your collection

-When you watch U2 concert videos/DVD's several times a week for a "fix" :crack:

:yes: that pretty much says it all for me too.

-When you make plans to follow the next tour with other Interferencers long before the tour is anything more than a rumor. [/B]

:D

Good list, add checking u2.com every few hours to see if clips have been released.

Glad I'm not the only "unique" one organizing every U2 store's collection for the next potential buyer!!!

:lol: :lol:

Schmeg said:

:shifty: My mother has become a Drop the Debt expert, even though she's not amused by my U2 thing...it actually came up during dinner tonight...And I had Lose Yourself stuck in my head the other night. Nuff said.

-When you make plans to follow the next tour with other Interferencers long before the tour is anything more than a rumor.

:yes: same here

:coocoo:

You're right! :lmao: With the exception of 5 and 6 I have seen it all happen here :laugh:

Last edited:
bayernfc said:

6. When your 14-yr beat loving sister knows the lyrics to almost all U2 songs.

Dood, my 14 yr old sis not only bought the Best Of CD without any pressure from me, she bought herself a frickin' Fender electric guitar!

bayernfc said:

my dad knows like everything about AIDS and debt issues. He went to see Bono on the heart of america tour with me. and has seen all the interviews of bono on TV talking about it.

I am going crazy waiting for the new album. you want to know something crazy and another reason i need the album now?

I am known amoungst my friends for being a lazy mooch. I go "daddy can i have some money?" and get what i want. I am spoiled. hehe. and i am almost 18 and have never had a job. I am going to get a job in Nov. (i have to wait for marching band to be over) just so i can go to as many tour dates as possible. My friends were like "Oh my god!! she is really getting a JOB!?" they say i am more loyal to my band than almost anything else. :D

How about.. when you stop listening to U2 all together.. ? :slant:

New album please! :scream:

:reject:

I'm a bit guilty on numbers 10, 9 and 7 (but make that "hoping to see U2 and/or Bono mention in local newspaper/TV") there.

Really? You can get away with no.4?

AdamsMango said:

my dad knows like everything about AIDS and debt issues. He went to see Bono on the heart of america tour with me. and has seen all the interviews of bono on TV talking about it.

I am going crazy waiting for the new album. you want to know something crazy and another reason i need the album now?

I am known amoungst my friends for being a lazy mooch. I go "daddy can i have some money?" and get what i want. I am spoiled. hehe. and i am almost 18 and have never had a job. I am going to get a job in Nov. (i have to wait for marching band to be over) just so i can go to as many tour dates as possible. My friends were like "Oh my god!! she is really getting a JOB!?" they say i am more loyal to my band than almost anything else. :D

LOL, when I went to the Heart of American Tour, my parents watched the webcast. When I came back, they passed out DATAs postcards to all of their friends.

As for saving for the next tour, I'm working 40+ hrs a week all summer and whatever's leftover after making some student loan payments will stay in savings for the tour.

This actually happened to me today. I was at the doctor's office for a checkup and was asked to make an appointment to come back in another six months. When the receptionist told me Jan. 20 and I wrote it down on my pocket calendar, I thought to myself, "Hmmm, I wonder if the new U2 album will be out by then?"

Sometimes I wonder if I need therapy...

god i hate the lag and the anticipation between albums. i want something exciting to happen. i like the guys in all the magazines and on tv and having a new cd to be obessed over.

HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!

:faint:

We need a new album FAST. I've decided to go listen to some other music for a change. This is wrong. They should've released that new album YESTERDAY.

LOL...whenever I check out the U2 selection at music stores, and I find any other CD's I deem unacceptable anywhere near the U2 section, I move' em and clear out a prominent space. :p

nooooo

10 - (and I don't know you, but I'm very ashamed of this) When you hear certain songs (Clocks) that get stuck in your head too much and you REALLY start thinking that certain band (Coldplay) wil be the next U2 :sad: :ohmy: (and I really don't want to think about that)

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Dood, my 14 yr old sis not only bought the Best Of CD without any pressure from me, she bought herself a frickin' Fender electric guitar!

Did she also get a delay unit and a bunch of dimpled picks?

Re: nooooo

pepokiss said:
10 - (and I don't know you, but I'm very ashamed of this) When you hear certain songs (Clocks) that get stuck in your head too much and you REALLY start thinking that certain band (Coldplay) wil be the next U2 :sad: :ohmy: (and I really don't want to think about that)

I know exactly what you're saying..... but then again better be Coldplay than Eminem!!!! I really don't see why people say Coldplay's going to be the next U2? Although I'm a fan of theirs (well somewhat!) but just fronting a few political issues doesn't make them the next U2. Why do we need a NEXT anything in the first place?

(sorry that's what a lot of people I know, friends...etc , some amazingly U2 fans say about Coldplay.... )

Last edited:
*is in need of new album

Knows this bc I am collected all works by the band and my mom is getting sick of my talking about their old material and keeps expecting that I am going to get new stuff in the mail :lol:

10. all the current music out there sucks!
9.all the current music out there sucks!
8.all the current music out there sucks!
7.all the current music out there sucks!
6.all the current music out there sucks!
5.all the current music on the radio sucks!
4.all the current music out there sucks!
3.all the current music out there sucks!
2.all the current music out there sucks!
1.all the current music on MTV. sucks!

have a nice day!:wave:

Holy SH*T BATMAN...U2 needs a new album out now..my Robin sense is going nuts! heehee..I call to you almighty U2 to release new stuff or else!:combust::crazy::banghead::macdevil:

U2 RULZ!!! :bono::edge::adam::larry:

i think the guys should call it a day rather than defiling all their good work from the late 80s/early 90s

bono is sounding awfully tired and decrepit these days on the music front

also music is just not the same anymore, you're either really alternative, or really mainstream, there is no middle agreeable line where people can just appreciate a good song anymore

in regards to Bono, he seems to have more of a political presence instead, he should aim to get into politics or something instead

Back
Top Bottom