top 5 u2 songs for.......non fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 quite casual u2 fan buddies of mine had this burned cd playing in their car, and origional of the species comes on and they are like, we LOVE this songs, it's awesome, so I was impressed they found it on there own.

songs I often hear non-u2 fans say they like...

HMTMKMKM
Sweetest thing
WOWY
Electrical storm (several people suprisingly love this song, my g/f included, who WAS a casual fan...till Jersey II first leg Vertigo)
Stuck (also mentioned by one of my friends as top 3 of U2 songs, and many others love this song I would never expect. My cousin listens to tool, rap, zepplin..loves stuck and loved the Slane DVD)

Also, people are often WOWed by the elevation DVDs. Especially non-fans.

I should have also mentioned Still Haven't Found... I've met people into stuff like Korn and people into classic hard rock like AC/DC that for whatever reason love the song I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. People into hard rock in general seem to like it :shrug:

1. Sweetest Thing (2 of my friends swear this is the best U2 song ever - even though they've only ever heard Radio Hits :eyebrow: )
2. Vertigo (a U2 Hater loves this song)
3. Beautiful Day (U2 Hater loved this song til she heard it was by U2)
4. The Fly (U2 Hater thought the lyrics were cool - I haven't told her they're from a U2 song heheh :macdevil: :u2haterconversion: )
5. With Or Without You (No explanation, they just like it)

Back
Top Bottom