top 3 U2 songs of the 90's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
in no particular order....

Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
Last Night On Earth
Acrobat

bono_man2002 said:
Its also a tragedy that you need a bloody metal detector or something special to find a copy of Passengers in a music store in Australia.

Not for me! The first time I walked into JB HiFi they had a copy of Passengers!

I'm really bored at the moment so I'm gonna rate all 14 songs I have heard!

1. Until the End of the World
2. Acrobat
3. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
4. The Fly
5. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
6. One
7. Mysterious Ways
8. Even Better than the Real Thing
9. So Cruel
10. Zoo Station
11. Love is Blindness
12. Staring at the Sun
13. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
14. Wake up Dead Man

COBL_04 said:
I'm really bored at the moment so I'm gonna rate all 14 songs I have heard!

1. Until the End of the World
2. Acrobat
3. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
4. The Fly
5. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
6. One
7. Mysterious Ways
8. Even Better than the Real Thing
9. So Cruel
10. Zoo Station
11. Love is Blindness
12. Staring at the Sun
13. Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World
14. Wake up Dead Man

How can you possibly rate SATS and WUDM when you've heard a lifeless acoustic version of the former and what's essentially an extended snippet of the latter?

And you should've bought Passengers. I'm probably in a minority comprised solely of myself when I say this, but I think it's U2's best album of the nineties.

Axver said:

And you should've bought Passengers. I'm probably in a minority comprised solely of myself when I say this, but I think it's U2's best album of the nineties.

:eyebrow:

suuure!!! Mr. 'I like to make outrageous claims just to sound completely different from the 90s fans on this board' Axver!

:wink:

Zootlesque said:

:eyebrow:

suuure!!! Mr. 'I like to make outrageous claims just to sound completely different from the 90s fans on this board' Axver!

:wink:

RED LIGHT IS THE BEST SONG EVER RECORDED AND YOU KNOW IT!

< /bullshit >

Acrobat
Discotheque
Lemon

Mofo, Love is Blindness, Even Better Then The Real Thing, One, Please, and Zooropa are all scrunched together in the almost-but-not-quite category.

Axver said:

How can you possibly rate SATS and WUDM when you've heard a lifeless acoustic version of the former and what's essentially an extended snippet of the latter?

1. I was sent the album version of Staring at the Sun and downloaded Wake up Dead Man off iMesh after hearing them on Slane.

2. I am not going to get Passengers until I have October, The Unforgettable Fire and Rattle and Hum and Zooropa because I want to purchase the albums in order of release instead of jumping from one sound to the other. And I don't think Passengers is really in danger of being bought anyway because hardly anyone knows of it.

1) The Fly
2) One
3) MoooooooooooFoooooooooooooo :rockon:

Close but no cigar: Stay, Wild Horses, Until the End of the World, Please, If God Will Send His Angels

Back
Top Bottom