top 3 U2 songs of the 90's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. Your Blue Room. (Tied with Adagio For Strings as my favourite piece of music ever.)
2. Acrobat. (U2 sound like they're possessed on this one.)
3. Lemon. (Such vivid imagery. U2 beat Talking Heads at their own game.)

Hard to answer. My top3 will keep changing.

At this moment:
1. until The End Of The World
2. Please
3. Gone

But other possible songs (depending of my mood of the day) are

-Walk On
-Stay
-City Of blinding Lights
-Wake up Dead Man
-Your Blue Room
-Miss Sarajevo

Last edited:
Mr Gloria said:
can people please stop rating the over-hyped Gone.....it is very mediocre in my opinion...

ALRIGHT GUYS, YOU HEARD THE MAN. NO MORE GONE IN THE LIST, OKAY?

seriously, you do realise this is based on EVERYONE's personal opinions and not just how you feel about it, don't you...? :|

Last edited:
1. One
2. Until The End Of The World
3. The Fly

i kno i have all AB songs but i did not choose them because it is my favorite album (whihc is the JT)....i chose them because i do think they are their four best songs during the 90's......although it was close for the three spot between The Fly, Stay, Zooropa, Mysterious Ways, and Please

Axver said:
#1 and #2 are dead easy.

1. Acrobat - pure genius; some of U2's best music put with some of Bono's very best lyrics.
2. Gone - the wailing guitar, the rocking ending, the lyrics! This song is amazing.
3. Slug - an overlooked masterpiece.

Nice list!

1. Gone
2. Acrobat
3. Zooropa

MrBrau1 said:

Nice list!

1. Gone
2. Acrobat
3. Zooropa

What U2DMfan said about your list! Zooropa was one of the songs I nearly put at #3.

It is a tragedy that Slug is not more widely known. That song is truly amazing.

Axver said:
It is a tragedy that Slug is not more widely known. That song is truly amazing.

Its also a tragedy that you need a bloody metal detector or something special to find a copy of Passengers in a music store in Australia.

bono_man2002 said:

Its also a tragedy that you need a bloody metal detector or something special to find a copy of Passengers in a music store in Australia.

That's why I ordered it from Amazon.com. Cheaper that way too, even with postage. I also got four singles and the MDH soundtrack as part of the deal. :drool:

Axver said:

That's why I ordered it from Amazon.com. Cheaper that way too, even with postage. I also got four singles and the MDH soundtrack as part of the deal. :drool:

I'll get around to doing that one day.......One Day......:)

this is tough!!!

In no order...

Mysterious Ways
One
Please
Even Better Than The Real Thing/DirtyDay/Mofo/Discotheque/Stay/First Time

Sometimes it depends on my mood. I may have to go pop on 'Your Blue Room' before bed tonite/this morning...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom