too much red meat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by U2girl:
OK, but what does "too much red meat" have to do with the making of AIWIY ?

Yes, I think Manda is suffering from "U2 withrawals". At this moment she is out in her garden, asking passers-by to come in and jump against her and knock her over and stand on her, with a few drunks she invited from the local puking in the corner, with some really dodgy bloke,Bono_man(he was the chancer who got into the heart with a used armband right?
wink.gif
) coppin a feel from behind, all the time listenin to a bootleg pumpin out of her stereo,.....tryin to relive the Slane experience...poor girl.

Originally posted by lazyboy:
Bono_man(he was the chancer who got into the heart with a used armband right?
wink.gif
)

Yep thats me, was right up the front! Where were you again Manda?

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
bwahahaahahaha!!!!
glad to have you on the side, rosa girlie!

do u think we can take him?
one can sit on him while the other does the beating?

actually, we could get Christina in here to pull his hair while we are at it.

Sure! Pulling hair and slapping around the "fliphead" would help ease some of my end-of -the-semester tension I am experiencing at the moment...

heh

u2girlie..at the end of this video i was actually talking about that you can watch at u2.com, larry comes up behind bono making elephant noises and bono turns to the camera and says "too much red meat".

ronanlover... just u wait buddy, just u wait
rolleyes.gif

bono_man, i believe *I* was where *I* should have been in the crowd, as *I* didnt use a [fake]wristband[/fake] from other concerts.
froggie, fritzy, pommers and I very much enjoyed our view of the backs of people's heads.

ladylemon, im done with this "queenslander", please give a few extra kicks for me though.

Recruiting yet another hot girl to beat me up Manda...

Oh punish me more!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Your sun so bright it leaves no shadows, only scars. Carved into stone on the face of earth"
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Originally posted by bono_man:
as if i would spend my time setting up a web page about myself ...im not a net geek or anything.

HARSH!!

*Kicks bono_man in the [entersacredbodyparthere].

I wanna see this video from U2.com!! *Tears hair out. But my speakers are broken on my computer and I have no sound.
frown.gif

Hey bono_man, if you behave I have a present for you! For Rosa too, but she always behaves..... heh heh heh

*smooch

(I liked your old signature better btw, as if someone from here would actually want to email you....)

------------------
Game On!

Recruiting yet another hot girl to beat me up Manda...

Oh punish me more!!!
biggrin.gif

Perhaps my alter-ego, Ms. Geena Simmons (aka Strutter) would be better at whooping your punk ass...

So you play dress-ups to hey?

------------------
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Angel:
HARSH!!

Hey bono_man, if you behave I have a present for you! For Rosa too, but she always behaves..... heh heh heh

*smooch

(I liked your old signature better btw, as if someone from here would actually want to email you....)

heya girl!
present for me? whoa thanks!

so when should we start our bonojovi_man punishment day? we should get together with manda (nevermind the time zones, lol) and get it on!!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by meesh:
oh no - not fake wristbands bono_man! I would NEVER do a thing like that ;o)

Who let her on this board? lol Oh my....

You owe me 20 pounds!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

How is Lah-Lah by the way? I promise I wont try to kill him the next time I see him!

------------------
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

How is Lah-Lah by the way? I promise I wont try to kill him the next time I see him!

La-La is a girl BTW and something tells me you would try to bring harm to her...

-->Oooh you're lucky the pic didn't work... wait until I get home! Muwhahahaha

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 05-02-2002).]

Who let her on this board? lol Oh my....

Don't look at me Angel! I'd NEVER do that to you, lol...

20 pounds? wake up, bonojovi_man, it's Euro now!!!

So you play dress-ups to hey?

Yep, but I've only got three available options.

1.Geena Simmons
2.French maid costume
3.Gold lame Elvis jumpsuit

Take yuour pick!

La-La is a girl BTW and something tells me you would try to bring harm to her...

-->Oooh you're lucky the pic didn't work... wait until I get home! Muwhahahaha

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 05-02-2002).]

La-La is a girl? Are you sure? I thought I saw a....

And LadyLemon, either #2 (basic grasp of French language required) or that outfit you dreamt you wore for your professor will do fine.

------------------
- One Tree Hill

jonedwards80@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by bono_man (edited 05-02-2002).]

[This message has been edited by bono_man (edited 05-03-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom