Tom Brady's Favorite Band Is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

majid23

Acrobat
j93j2c.png

...U2.

GO PATS!

Last edited:
Super Bowl 36, Pats over Rams and U2 at halftime.

Best. Super. Bowl. EVER :)

I love Brady, but I gots ta go with Giants (not that they're gonna win :()

Shouldn't someone be offended that "what's your favourite band?" is considered a silly question? :ohmy:

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE???!!!!!!

:wink:

indra said:
Shouldn't someone be offended that "what's your favourite band?" is considered a silly question? :ohmy:

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE???!!!!!!

:wink:

It's better than when Doug Williams, who is Black and played Quarterback, was asked "How long have you been a black Quarterback???".

Good times at Media Day.

No spoken words said:

It's better than when Doug Williams, who is Black and played Quarterback, was asked "How long have you been a black Quarterback???".

Good times at Media Day.

:lmao:

Now that's the kind of question the run up to the Super Bowl needs! :lol:

I thought about posting this, but I went and taunted Giants fans in the NFL PTUP thread instead. He's basically the perfect man (superficially).

Jeannieco said:
You gotta watch this again! Funny!! It's been around for a while....but it's fun to watch again!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3c0UfYWjGzk

Bono is so adorable! :cute: :heart: He makes my heart melt :drool:

Hilarious. Can you imagine what this was like for Brady to see? Bono and U2 were huge when Brady was growing up, so even though he's a superstar now, I'm sure Brady got a huge thrill from this.

Did I mention that Bono's hilarious? Though I'm sure he didn't write it, the delivery is golden.

Varitek said:

Don't mess. That is the song I listened to all night (mixed in with a few Boston/Sox favorites) the night before we won the series in 2004. It's a great song for that purpose.

:wink: I'm not poking fun, just saying.

Romo gets points for being an avid Guitar Hero player though. :rockon: I saw him on sportscenter.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
when someone can tell me how it matters, i will listen.

:up:

This will be my only contribution in EYIKW before I run like hell out of here: Fuck Tom Brady. And the Patriots, too.

I'm even debasing my self so far as to root for the GIANTS, so deep is my wish to see the Patriots fail.

Varitek said:

Hilarious. Can you imagine what this was like for Brady to see? Bono and U2 were huge when Brady was growing up, so even though he's a superstar now, I'm sure Brady got a huge thrill from this.

Did I mention that Bono's hilarious? Though I'm sure he didn't write it, the delivery is golden.

:yes: :up: Bono is a great story teller , as most Irish are!

DaveC said:

:up:

This will be my only contribution in EYIKW before I run like hell out of here: Fuck Tom Brady. And the Patriots, too.

I'm even debasing my self so far as to root for the GIANTS, so deep is my wish to see the Patriots fail.

I can't wait to see them win again, mostly for the pain it will cause you. :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

You of all people should know I'm not on the anti-Patriots bandwagon. I was one of the original haters.

And I'm certainly not on a Giants bandwagon. As an Eagles fan, that's an insulting suggestion. My only option for seeing the Pats go down is the G-men now, and my hatred for the Pats actually has a reason to it (Super Bowl XXXIX).

I'm not sure if you were using the graphic to refer to me, or to the four people in this thread who are now rooting for the Patriots because Tom Brady mentioned U2 in passing on Media Day, but I figure I better explain myself to the assembled throng.

Trust me, the only way I'm going to seriously enjoy this game is if a plague of leprosy descends into Phoenix, and the limbs go a-flyin'.

Back
Top Bottom