Todays video clips at MTV.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So happy to catch actual video of this performance. The MTV article made me cry. So cool!!! I cool just imagine the intensity of being there...

not ragging on u2, but i think it's pretty obvious after seeing the ABOY clip that they CLEARLY used a pre-recorded track... wonder why they decided to do this. any ideas?

TCUFrog said:
not ragging on u2, but i think it's pretty obvious after seeing the ABOY clip that they CLEARLY used a pre-recorded track... wonder why they decided to do this. any ideas?

because Edge doesn't have four hands.

Well, I've managed to bypass the MTV media player but when I use Asfrecorder to save these links it doesn't want to know :(

At least you should be able to open these directly in Windows Media Player.....

Click the links, or cut+paste into File>Open URL

U2 roll through Times Square

http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/apps/mediaplayer/asxmaker.jhtml?clipids=1675663&site_type=music

U2
"All Because Of You" (live in Fulton-Ferry State Park, Brooklyn, New York)
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
(Interscope)

http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/apps/mediaplayer/asxmaker.jhtml?clipids=1676422&site_type=music

U2
"Miracle Drug" (live in Fulton-Ferry State Park, Brooklyn, New York)
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
(Interscope)

http://www.mtv.com/sitewide/apps/mediaplayer/asxmaker.jhtml?clipids=1676431&site_type=music

give me a minute, i'm downloading them right now, do you want them seperate or all in one zip file.....i ask because I dont' know how good your connection is

TCUFrog said:

I guess you never heard Bad or Streets live. I won't spoil them for you.:wink:

TCUFrog said:

The only reason they did it is because they were filming a video for it. The actual performance under the bridge is clearly live tho.

ouch, 28k....i didn't think those were still available. The you won't like to hear that individual files are 7MB and combined and zipped they're 10, so I just decided to upload the 10Meg one. should be done soon.

I don't know why it made a whole new thread, here it is in this thread

3 MTV clips in one 10MB zip file.

h ttp://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=ED433EDABF83DACADE1D8514C6847B97

i am talking about the live performance under the bridge when edge goes into the solo, you can hear two guitars. and i know streets and bad use backing tracks. in aboy, it's a guitar, not a synthesizer or keyboards, which i can't understand why, since bono could play those parts...unless they were filming the video for that particular shot during the actual live performance. i'm not trying to be a jick here, just wondering why they would do this and make it so obvious, that's all.

Back
Top Bottom