(Today) My favorite U2 song is Grace...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hey PC, you might want to check out this thread started by Sula in The Goal is Soul forum.
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum32/HTML/000047.html

I'm totally with ya - it's a GREAT song!
smile.gif

ha ha, Disco, I was going to recommend the same.

Great song.

What once was hurt
What once was friction
What left a mark
No longer stings

my favorite song today is... Big Girls are Best.

sexy ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma...
biggrin.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Thanks for the tip, Disco.
smile.gif
Yeah, I do some lurking in TGiS forum. I've been on hiatus from Interference political and religious discussions for quite a while, with the exception of an occasional random post in FYM.

As for the song Grace, yesterday afternoon I was winding down from a busy weekend. Grace seemed the perfect music for reflection. So, yesterday Grace was my favorite song.

I must admit, I probably wouldn't have discovered Grace had it not been played when the house lights went up at the end of the Elevation shows.

I'm still discovering Grace.

Hi pub crawler!!!!!

I was listening to ATYCLB a few months ago at work and Grace came on. Then a lady came into our public info counter that I had to help and her name was....Grace! Kind of weird, huh. Actually, I'm just bored....I'm off work for three more weeks
biggrin.gif

Gone is a terrific song, too
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by jezebel (edited 01-28-2002).]

Hi jezebel! Geez, if I had the next 3 weeks off, I'd be snowboarding today, tomorrow, the next day, the next.....
wink.gif
Just went boardin' this weekend and it was fabulous.

baker, I really like Edge's backing vocal on Gone.

1. pub, I dare you.
wink.gif

2. Jezebel, welcome back!!!! it's good to see you here again. Vegas seems but a happy fuzzy memory, and don't I just wish I could will myself back there.
biggrin.gif
Hope you feel alright with that shoulder.

-sula

Back
Top Bottom