To the Web-Based Community Known as www.interference.com ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, thanks 80s, that's very nice of ya. This year with U2 at the Superbowl I don't know if I'll watch with my friends as they always do a lot of channel changing at halftime. One year they switched to MTV for Celebrity Death Match. This year NBC is counter-programming halftime with a Playboy Playmate edition of "Fear Factor," which I suspect will draw a lot of viewers. So I definitely want to have control of the tv I'm watching. Anyway, it sounds like your party will be great fun!

My wife and I started attending a "couples" Sunday school class this weekend, and a Super Bowl party is currently in the works; I'm sure I would make a grand impression if, during this Sunday school Super Bowl party, I switched the television to the Playboy show.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by U2Bama:
My wife and I started attending a "couples" Sunday school class this weekend, and a Super Bowl party is currently in the works; I'm sure I would make a grand impression if, during this Sunday school Super Bowl party, I switched the television to the Playboy show.
~U2Alabama
Doh!

Back
Top Bottom