To Elevation Personnel: Keep your agenda's open!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

baker6621

War Child
Wow, I got a high when reading this even if it's a rumor and can be completely false. Translated from U2guatemala.com:

To the Elevation Personnel, it's been asked of them to keep their agendas open starting from the beggining of summer till the end of 2002. The plans are to visit Europe, NA, SA, and Australia. The NA visit would come around September. The heart-shaped design won't be used again and they are currently working on a new design for open-air stadiums.

Wow, please let it be true.

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

Yup. I read that rumour in U2Guatemala. It seems that there is something going on...Lets wait and we?ll see soon...
wink.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

If they are building a stadium sized show it makes financial sense to take it to more places than Europe. It also makes sense to take it to the U$A. Lets hope so!

Oh please oh PLEASE let this be true!! I was going to try to swing over to Europe to see them this summer, but this would be just a tad easier on the old pocketbook. And they're coming to NA in September, you say? Well, then clearly they'll be in Chicago for my 21st birthday on Sept 14th. Hey, I can dream...
smile.gif

09/04 in montreal/ottawa/toronto would be great for kobe's b day.

*realizes he should go to bed instead of deciding U2's tour itinerary.

------------------
802.11a

**** jumps up and down while trying not to scream and wake up the neighbors****...<<12 midnite right now..lol

****then runs over and hugs mariana*****..silently screaming woohoo! woohooo!
**crosses fingers but not to hard so as not to jinx herself**
wink.gif

Ok, ok, I'm back.."serenity now, serenity now"
biggrin.gif

Maybe this will happen..one can always hope..right? or is it wishful thinking.

anyways..Peace! (boy i am worn out..off to bed with all this silent screaming and jumping up and down) LOL

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Back
Top Bottom