To Answer The Last Thread's Question, No (AKA New Album Speculation)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a feeling U2 will announce their retirement soon, and later this year they'll announce that they "have the itch" to return. in the weeks after, there will be a lot of mud slinging between U2 and the Dad Rock genre. in the end, U2 will be traded to a different genre.

Adam's wang will make its first appearance since 1991 in a text to drunken Paul McGuinness.

BREAKING: DRUNKEN MCGUINNESS FIRED OVER "SEXTING" SCANDAL. Longtime Manager Accidentally Texted Offensive Photos of Band's "Member" to Catholic School Nuns.

i have a feeling U2 will announce their retirement soon, and later this year they'll announce that they "have the itch" to return. in the weeks after, there will be a lot of mud slinging between U2 and the Dad Rock genre. in the end, U2 will be traded to a different genre.

oh my goodness gracious! bono in george steinbrenner's bawx!

Thom Yorke couldn't rape and pillage with an electrified raping and pillaging machine.

Maybe the locals would die of laughter and then he could proceed to pillage.
tumblr_lhbagzv4zO1qa9wbfo1_500.gif

That is all.

I saw Chris Martin a couple of months ago, strolling down my street, with what looked to be a PA type. I will say this for him: if she was his PA, he hires well. She was off the charts attractive. Ridiculous. And as they walked on down the street, she seemed to be his sunglasses-and-baseball-cap, as in, absolutely no-one seemed to notice him, just her.

I don't know how this is relevant, except to say, maybe Coldplay are about to produce their Achtung Baby. Working with her all day and then coming home to Paltrow? That shit must be doing his head in.

I love you(r posts) Earnie, as I've said numerous times.

I hope they're making their Achtung, cos if they do, it's gonna be fucking amazing.

Apparently it's going to be a concept album? Because that's what I heard.

Apparently it's going to be a concept album? Because that's what I heard.

Hopefully not.
It's not. There are some lyrical themes - Martin's described the album as being about "love, addiction, OCD, escape and working for someone you don't like" in interviews - but it's not going to be a rock opera or anything.

Also, delivery for a Mr. Thom Yorke:
you_win_one_internet_seal_gold_sticker-p217784919322442013qjcl_400.jpg

I saw Chris Martin a couple of months ago, strolling down my street, with what looked to be a PA type. I will say this for him: if she was his PA, he hires well. She was off the charts attractive. Ridiculous. And as they walked on down the street, she seemed to be his sunglasses-and-baseball-cap, as in, absolutely no-one seemed to notice him, just her.

I don't know how this is relevant, except to say, maybe Coldplay are about to produce their Achtung Baby. Working with her all day and then coming home to Paltrow? That shit must be doing his head in.

He can't decide which woman's hand to take hold of politely. Gonna make for some Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses type shit, definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom