To all who did listen to the leaked album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City Of Blinding Lights & Mircale Drug are the best on the album as far as faster tunes. City might be the closest to "Streets" that we will ever hear.

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own makes you feel like you are standing there while Bono says goodbye to his dad.

Incredible album that in time and multiple listenings will show why U2 is the greatest.

I feel really unqualified to say, as I 've only listened to five tracks, but all the songs I've heard have awesome, tremendous power, I feel. Even if the other songs were crap, there are five tracks that are just smashing. OOTS makes me cry to no end.

Sniff.

Ant.

I listened to the album several times and I have to say it is amazing. I'm starting to beleive when U2 said this may be there best album yet. That is way too early to say but I am really getting into the songs. I like all 11 tracks even Vertigo sound better and I can see why they put that one out as there first single. But another one which is becoming my favourite is "City of blinding light" Its reminscent of "where the street have no name" The way it build ups is incredible, and Edge is at is best, I love it and it definatelydoesn't hurt that it is the longest song on the album, I think 5:31. I think alot of Songs are reminscent of JT and older stuff. I can see why Bono said this is very much Edges album as you can pretty well hear him in every song. He is just amazing and I have been waiting since AB for Edges masterfull return. Then theres "sometimes u can't make it on your own" If you have children or someone you really care about it you will definately feel this one. "Because of you" also rocks as Edge really struts it. Then there is "Original of the species" which again u can feel the the musice and the words. I think I could go on and on.

After about a week of digesting the new album I'm still just as excited to hear it as I was after downloading the tracks. There is something really special going on with this new album. It's like falling in love all over again...

Back
Top Bottom