To A|catura: Will the Real Slim Slaney please stand up!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack Slaney!!!!!

- nan
biggrin.gif

[00:41] <Kristen> SLANEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSSSSSSS YOOOOOUUUU!!!!!! come back sooon please. we need ya around here more often........hugs and highfives from your favorite LemonTree----Kristen

Slaney Waney...get back here! Chat is dreary lately, so is the forum, and only you can fix it!
wink.gif

I understand if youre busy, but we DEMAND that you stop by from time to time at least
biggrin.gif

Take care, you!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 12-11-2001).]

Slaney,come back! I don't have anyone to kick lately!

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

come back slane pleeeeeeease!!! i'll bang you if you do! or i won't, whichever you like lol.
wink.gif

------------------
have a nice day! ;)
royal chat nutte for both interference and U2OL, as proclaimed by sir rafaroni (the mexico city treat) :D
U2: 62%
dd: 37%

-------
proof 2001 simon is bangable:
<Rox> I bang 2001 simon every morning
<J-Tree> you think he'd get tired from being hard all the time

john nude!

Originally posted by rafmed:
Slaney,come back! I don't have anyone to kick lately!

Oh Raffie...Sure you do you silly boy!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

SLANEY!!!!!!!

Had to post again cuz......wellll i just had to let you know hooooooooowwwwwwww much i miss you and wish you'd come back. It's not always fun around here without you......yeah Raffie's even started to de-op me at times cuz he's so borred without you here. But it sucks not having ya around to get a big hug from, dont get me wrong, Abel's hugs are sweet.....but I miss a Slaney hug. Hope all is well in your life and that you check this thing soon. Maybe with you coming in, Davey will get his little arse in here more often and start talking to other people.
Anywho.......come back soon Slaney Slim Shadey.

Kristen

P.S. I love that little smiley up above......given ya a little lick...lmao jk

slaney come back!

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNEEEEEEEEYYYYYY

Get your arse back here...you aren't running away from us so easily...we will haunt you until you come back...muahahahahahahaha
biggrin.gif

*hugs*

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

BUUUUMP!
biggrin.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom