TIX ARE ON SALE NOW, I MEAN NOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

murlio

Babyface
GO TO TICKETS.COM EVERYBODY. TIX FOR VEGAS ARE CURRENTLY ON SALE. It's 1:02am MST. YES THIS IS WIERD AS ALL F***ING SH**. BUT THEY'RE ON SALE. GO NOW, EVERYBODY!!!!

I JUST GOT 2 GA'S TO VEGAS!!! HOLY FUCK!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WORSHIP MURLIO UNTIL NO END!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Yes thats just for counting purposes!

It says SGA1 = General Admission

Row = ADM = Admission... if it were a seat it would have a row #

biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!

Just picked up two GA's for VEGAS baby!! Ok, cheap airfare here I come, cheap airfare oh let there be a U2 God!!

Question: I chose the FedEx Mail option (in case I can't go I need the Tix to sell) and it says no PO Box. Well I don't have a PO Box, I live in an Aprt. with door to door delivery.... anyone know what happens if Fedex comes when I am not at home????? Akkkkk!!!!!!

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
I want to buy a million ga's.

I know!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like I should be buying tix right now for everyone I know who's asleep!! This is completely legit right? Why are they doing this????
confused.gif

Originally posted by Angel:
anyone know what happens if Fedex comes when I am not at home????? Akkkkk!!!!!!

You need a signature. Have a neighbor sign, or re-route to your work. Last time I put a note on my door to re-route to my work and they did!

smile.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

I was gonna put in my work address, but it said the address had to match the address on your credit card billlllll. I am screwed.

How do I re-route it? Call Fedex?

VIVA Las Vegas!!! Oh my God Murlio whoever you are, Thank you thank you!

YESSSS I too am confirmed for Vegas now too! GAs! Viva Las Vegas! Into the HEART!!!

Now, I already sent away for Prop tix for Vegas. Anyone think I'll have a hard time exchanging a Vegas ticket for a Staple Center ticket if I get extra Vegas???

U2LA- Vegas is the hot ticket!!! You will not have any problems letting go of extra Vegas tix... and swaps are the best way.

This is unbelievable..... I feel kinda guilty. If only ticket buying were always this easy. Now I can sleep in tomorrow.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Angel:
This is unbelievable..... I feel kinda guilty. If only ticket buying were always this easy. Now I can sleep in tomorrow.
wink.gif

Me too!!! I can stop stressing now!

You guys, seriously we should all PARTY when we get to Vegas!!! I want to meet ALL OF YOU!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Me too!!! I can stop stressing now!

You guys, seriously we should all PARTY when we get to Vegas!!! I want to meet ALL OF YOU!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dammit, if I could afford tickets and transportation, I would SO be there. Closing night! You lucky bastards!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 09-22-2001).]

Party!!!!!!!!!! Yahoooooooo!!!! For sure!! It's gonna be a big Slaners reunion too.

I just hope I can goooo, but if I do we will all get DRUNK one night! lol
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by spanisheyes:
Of the U2 shows that I've been to, I've never been to a closing night. This show is going to be very special indeed. I'm still numb from what just happened...picking up 2 GA's in the middle of the night!

Chris

I saw Pop opening in Vegas and now Eliv8ion closing night. *Is happy as a pig in shit

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

Back
Top Bottom