'TIS THE PARTY SEASON! COME IN FOR THE INTEFERENCE XMAS CYBER PARTY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Sounds great, sula!
smile.gif
I'll bring Larry...be warned, he's feeling a tad grumbly. (What else is new, right?)
wink.gif

I'll bring over the booze-what do ya like?

yay! Company formy on-going video-recording saga! (It has taken me about four hours just to get these stupid things hooked up and talking to each other correctly, so I've seen the Making of JT about five times now. lmao). Annnyways, how about a Newcastle Ale? It's my fav!

*celebrates that some of her Vegas pics are finally developed*

hB61208.jpg

hx55827.jpg

hx23392.jpg

hy66274.jpg

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
* joins Dano! Spano! in the hot tub.

prost.gif

Hey Sicy...it's about time you joined me. You know...your swimsuit is preventing the bubbles from tickling all the right places.

(Did I just say that? Oh man, I'm such a horn-dog...Maybe I should lay off the Skylabs and start sucking down some orange juice)

Sicy...I didn't mean that. What was I thinking?!?!?!

(But I must say...she's looks really fine in that bikini...DAMN!!!)

Hmm...work is almost over. Could use another drink. How about a Tequila Sunrise?

------------------
I'm too sexy for my cat

I'm sick of my metaphysics term paper! Gimme a 7Up and Peach Schnappes and a little Bono on the side...

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

*Dashes into party haphazardly, LATE AS USUAL...straightening dress, and picking twigs out of hair*

Um...HERE!!! *hic* I brung champagne!

*thrusts out half-drunk bottle of bubbly*

Did I mish anything??? *hic*

*looks around...party is thinning out*

*hopes PubCrawler is still hanging around under the mistletoe*

hy66274.jpg

OMG, Sula!!! I can see Mrs. Edge's sign and part of MY sign as well, yay!!! (the bright green one) WOO HOO!!! Great picture of Edgie Wedgie!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Discoteque (edited 12-10-2001).]

EdgeVox hangs out quietly in the corner, drinking his guinness and smoking marlboro reds...sees Rafmed hoist a bottle of tequila into the air, EdgeVox jumps out of his chair and takes out dice, cards and stopwatch....completely set to play drinking games....EdgeVox then sneakily offers Bebe a shot....

I'm here with Larry Mullen on my arm ladies
wink.gif

Oh yes and I have brought some mini bottles of Chamagne cus I think they are cute and mince pies
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Originally posted by what a bomb!:
Hey Guys! guess whos here? Found Adam while I was puking up outside, he said "serves you right for not inviting me,now I'm going to show you guys how to partaaaay!"

(Adam)
"er...theres no loud party crackers/poppers in here is there? You know ever since that cannon with the ZooTV money went off and I shat my pants...well I don't want to stink the party out!"

LOL was that just on the Sydney vid or did the same thing happen at other shows too? Awww poor Sparky got a fear of loud bangs lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom