TIRED of the F-ing Bono Haters (re: Ronnie Drew Ballad)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is nothing to get worked up over. YouTube is frequented by imbeciles. Case in point: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdivw5gBR8g

Some of the people commenting think:

a.) The kitten was eaten by a dog
b.) The kitten was eaten by another cat
c.) The kitten was eaten by its mother

Frankly, their level of ignorance is hilarious. One would think that everyone on this planet would recognise this as normal cat behaviour. As the comments prove, this is not the case. Now, I could write a long, ranting post about how idiotic these people are, or I could just ignore it. Trust me, go for the latter.

If some little 15-year-old kid feels the pressing need to log onto YouTube and say how much he hates Bono, the easiest and most rational thing to do is to simply disregard the comment and move on. Ranting about it won't change it. People have been saying hateful things about celebrities for ages, and they will continue to do so. It's a fact of life. Do a few unpleasant comments change the way you feel and think about Bono? No. So why does it matter? Unless the comment is threatening in nature, I really don't see any need for getting upset.

kittens have extra skin on the back of their neck JUST so the moms can pick them up. How is that bad? I've had MILLIONS of kittens and that's how they're mothers pick them up.

Did you hear me?? MILLIONS!

GibsonGirl said:
This is nothing to get worked up over. YouTube is frequented by imbeciles. Case in point: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdivw5gBR8g

Frankly, their level of ignorance is hilarious. One would think that everyone on this planet would recognise this as normal cat behaviour. As the comments prove, this is not the case. Now, I could write a long, ranting post about how idiotic these people are, or I could just ignore it. Trust me, go for the latter.

zomg that is so cute. It did look like she picked him up by his head though :lol:

last unicorn said:
I totally feel you, but I think you really have to chill. Just don't read You Tube comments. Usually, they are nasty, except those where it's clear that only U2 fans are posting. But the internet is a playground for everyone and anyone can write what they want ... there is usually a lot of U2 and especially Bono bashing going on ... but there's also a lot of bashing of other artists. People who don't like U2 won't change their mind because of a You Tube video.

Same here, I know it is hard not to read the comments and some of them were absolutely hateful. But, if you enjoyed the video, I wouldn't let what some other people say, upset me.

We know that Bono is a good person and fantastic performer. Plus, we may be more "mature" in outlook, where as, we don't make fun of people or say cruel remarks.

But, thanks for starting the thread and some more interesting conversation!

GibsonGirl said:

The two funniest things about this video:

- Keywords: nearly choked lol

- judging by the logo in the bottom right corner, this isn't the user's home video, it was on an actual site named "Daily Haha!" for idiots to get their kicks from.

Back
Top Bottom