Timbaland/P. Diddy 2 produce U2's upcomin' joint! Dropz Fall 2K2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
If U2 used a producer such as Timberland or Mutt Lange, would your opinion of them be changed? Which producers would you like to see them work with if they decided not to use Lanois/Lillywhite/Eno et al.?

------------------
Flooding

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 04-10-2002).]

Looks like its time to clean up the main forum again.
rolleyes.gif

PS-Long sigs
icon13.gif

------------------
Don't take offense
Better make amends
Rip it all to shreds and let it go

It sure would be strange. Imagine Master P overseeing what they did. They'd prolly have a lot more samples and whatnot. Imagine Streets with a progressive breakbeat instead of the intro ambience.

swallow i missed it the first time around, what does your signature say again?

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
swallow i missed it the first time around, what does your signature say again?

------------------
Flooding

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 04-10-2002).]

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
If U2 used a producer such as Timberland or Mutt Lange, would your opinion of them be changed? Which producers would you like to see them work with if they decided not to use Lanois/Lillywhite/Eno et al.?

Well, if they used either of those two producers U2 probably would have the dopest, phatest, tightest, dopest, did I mention DOPEST album on the planet yo!

I'd actually like to see them hook up with Neil Goodrich(sp), the radiohead dude. I know they re-recorded Walk On with him. I really think that if he were producing, U2 would have a looser sound, it wouldn't be so tight. But then Larry and Adam are probably the best(together) at what they do....so it'd be hard to get a loose sound..i dunno

maybe flood and howie b again, this time without the electronica(not that it was bad on Pop).

I don't really know. How about the guy from Sweeden or where-ever that does all the Britneys/Nsyncs/Backstreets/Christinas/98Degrees/O-towns/DestinysChild....he rocks!!!!

[This message has been edited by BEAL (edited 04-11-2002).]

Originally posted by BEAL:

I don't really know. How about the guy from Sweeden or where-ever that does all the Britneys/Nsyncs/Backstreets/Christinas/98Degrees/O-towns/DestinysChild....he rocks!!!!

I believe his name is Max Martin. And NO!

But he is the greatest producer to ever live!

look at his resume. hit after hit after hit. And he's working with the music industries BEST. U2 would be stupid to not bring him on board.

I could just see it now. U2 songs have no guitars, fake drums, fake bass, and it's just the four of them singing about candy or hitting each other one more time. talk about your classic albums.

Yup, i hear the boys are turning into rappers now:

B-man
Soundman
Sparky (alternative name Spoony)
and Mr. Sticks

Flood.

~z~

------------------
" You love this town - even if that doesn't ring true. You've been all over, and it's been all over you " - Bono

" Don't you know there ain't no Devil, that's just God when he's drunk " - Tom Waits

Back
Top Bottom