ticketmaster.com down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got right through, the order screen came up, I typed in the password and 2 tickets, selected standard mail and hit purchase tickets at 10:02am. I get Error, tickets not currently onsale over the internet for this event. I try 5 times and get the same message. At 10:08 it comes up and says not tickets are available. I HATE TICKETMASTER! It is bunch of corrupt scalpers. You know most of those tickets went to scalpers.

Oh, by the way I was going for South Bend as Prop is not providing for that show.

Hmm, maybe they are putting South Bend on sale at 10am Central time as it says more info on it instead of "find tickets" like the east coast shows. Doesnt really make sense as South Bend is in the Eastern time zone (although it is right on the border of the Central time zone). Oh well, I will try again at 11am Central time, like I have a snowballs chance in hell anyway.

I would also like to weigh in how much I hate ticketmaster.com.

Attempt #1: Tickets not on sale.
Attempt #2: You did not put in the number of tickets you wanted (yes I did).
Attempt #3: We cannot fulfill your request.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Oh well - there's always Saturday with the masses...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Were GA tickets being offered in this presale? For the Baltimore concert, Ticketmaster has every ticket listed at $130, including GA. It's almost 10:20 and you can still get GC tickets.

[This message has been edited by qball7200 (edited 09-20-2001).]

Anyone trying to purchase tickets for the Montreal show? The montreal show doesn't show up in Ticketmaster?

Is says choose a state. I live in a province!

Anyone else have this problem?

I actually got through and had the opportunity to order $85 tix, but I passed because I'm greedy and want GA floor. It doesn't seem like they were offering $45 GA floor tix.

I'm not worried. There's still Propaganda and public on sale.

Grrrrrrr. Ticketmaster.ca is just as bad! EVERYTHING is marked FULL.

What do they offer? Like, 12 tickets? This is insane!

Seconds you don't get Montreal thru Ticketmaster, you get it thru admission.com.

Hope that helps!

I called Admissions office here in montreal(they handle the tickets sales), they tell me I should keep trying and that the tickets should be available. What a load of crap. For Canadian shows, only the Hamilton shows up.

This is so disorganized.

Thanks Mrs. Edge, I'll try it out. The lady at Admissions could have mentioned that though. Actually, U2.com should have mentioned that.

Doubt it'll work but I'll still try it out.

South Bend goes on sale in about 15 minutes.

The 10:00 am is local time for the venue.

Don't give up, you have to keep trying, I was able to get tickets for Providence. But it wasn't easy.

Originally posted by barlowdog:
I actually got through and had the opportunity to order $85 tix, but I passed because I'm greedy and want GA floor. It doesn't seem like they were offering $45 GA floor tix.

I also got thru and passed. Seats were far opposite end of stage. Will pay more thru a broker if I have to to get closer to stage. What is the presale only limited to 50 tics or something?...and the worst seats? They suck...least they could do is indicate that the presale is over (if it is) so you're not wasting an hour trying to get some...bastards...

My attampt to get Chicago GA tickets:
We are unable to fulfill your specific request. We may not have the type of tickets you requested or the number of seats together that you are looking for.

Suck it TicketBastard. Suck it long, and suck it hard.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by jezebel:
And still, as I posted last night, Oakland and Las Vegas are not even listed with ticketmaster. And u2.com is down.

???????????

YEAH WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!
mad.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

Admissions.com isn't offering ticket for the U2 show here in Montreal. They are only offering parking tickets and dinner tickets for that day.

Anybody from Montreal actually manage to find a way to get tickets?

hey everyone-

i am sorry that ticketmaster sucks and most people had difficulty getting through. i was lucky enough to get 1 GC ticket to Providence, and 1 GC ticket to Philly. However, I will be looking to trade these for GAs (no other money involved- i'll trade one $130 GC ticket for one $45 GA ticket. i know i'll lose money, but it's worth it to me.). however, if i am unable to trade for GAs, i will be happy to sell these GC tickets for FACE VALUE to U2 fans.

again, i'm sorry that the presale was frustrating for many people. try not to worry about it, though- i'm sure that you will all get tickets, either through prop, the general public sale, or through cool U2 fans. keep your hopes up!
smile.gif

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Tried GA for Chicago and couldn't get them of course. Then tried for south bend tix and I was offered top level tix behind the stage! I don't think so!!!!
mad.gif

------------------
nudie magazine day!

Screw Ticketmaster...I'll get tics some other way...their site is worse now than it was at 10...who needs the fuckin aggravation....an hour and a half wasted already for nothin....

i also tried for about fifteen minutes. It took awhile for the price screen to kick in, probably at 10:04, but ran into the same "currently unavailable" as we hand them out to the ebay scalpers. then i gave up and took my son to speech group like a good mom. i really think they give you the purchase screen as a pacifier and then truly give you a busy signal for five minutes with each subsequent "looking for tix"
i'll get the tix through Prop!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone for their help, u2zed, sicy, and nicamom!!!!!!!

POE

Originally posted by Blue Room:
Holy Cow! I actually got through. Notre Dame here I come!!!! I got two $85 tickets. Amazing.

Me too. What section are you in, BlueRoom?

I got in on my first try and was so stunned that I nearly blew it. I backed out to see if I could get a better section, didn't like what I saw the second time, so I tried a third...and it said "Unable to fulfill your request." So now I'm thinking I've gone and dicked around too much and lost the tickets. After a couple more refreshes I got back in and took what they gave me. Section 102. That building is so small though, nothing is very bad.

As for the time zones...I'm from Michigan, but just north of South Bend, IN. The whole state of Indiana is extremely bizarre. Some counties turn back their clocks in the fall (or forward in spring), other's never change. South Bend never changes their clock. So in the fall & winter they're in the Eastern Time Zone, and in the spring & summer they're in the Central Time Zone. Which means right now they're an hour behind us.

[This message has been edited by MSU2mike (edited 09-20-2001).]

They do have it, I found it thru the U2.com link, but too late. (I also ran into the dinner screen).

My husband got through (he was supposed to buy Montreal and I was getting Hamilton) and they said they'd be on sale at 12!!! Now I discover they're all GONE???!!! He swears up and down that's what they said. BASTARDS!!!

Now I am totally ticketless for Hamilton and Montreal. This sucks!
mad.gif

Originally posted by Seconds:
Admissions.com isn't offering ticket for the U2 show here in Montreal. They are only offering parking tickets and dinner tickets for that day.

Anybody from Montreal actually manage to find a way to get tickets?

MSUMike, I'am section 7 in the lower bowl. You are right though, this arena is so small there really isnt a bad seat. I think the stage is going to take up over half of the floor. Now I just need Prop to come through for the 2 Chicago shows and I'am all set.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 09-20-2001).]

Mrs. Edge, where did your husband see this? In the admission.com site?

You wouldn't have a link to this site would you. Anyways, I'm afraid i'm gonna have to get them from a scalper or camp out tonite.

Back
Top Bottom