Ticket Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kevinwiles

Babyface
im getting confused..i know that members get to purchase tickets first.

question: anyone know WHEN dates will be announced and when theyll go on sale?

and how is the tour working..are they gonna tour smaller places in spring and then again in fall with arenas (the usa i mean)..

and whats an average ticket PROBABLY going to cost, by average i mean somewhere towards the middle..not far back, not too close either.

im trying to prepare, as this will be my first u2 tour.

thanks much.

No one knows anything. Nothing. Zippo. Nada. Zilch. :(

Lots of speculation going about, but best to just wait til the official announcement (which we also don't know when will happen)

Congrats on it being your first tour...one thing I can say for sure is after you see U2 live in person I am pretty sure you will be hooked for life!

:yes:

I remember hearing and reading that it was like a religious experience and chuckling. Well, the chuckling stopped once I experienced it myself :wink:

yah they became my FAVORITE, like #1, band RIGHT after elevation tour..sucks.

im planning on going to all southern california shows, how much money should i save for this? considering i want AVERAGE seats. im planning on there being maybe 3 southern california shows (atleast in spring, maybe more in fall) so im saving like 300ish planning that ill buy tickets around 80-120$ per show. is that enough?

Well, if there's GA and it's like Elevation, it'll be the cheapest ticket. For Elevation, that was $45, but it'll probably be $50-60 for this tour.

I'd say 300 bucks will be fine for three shows unless you have designs on buying a seat in front of Larry. ;)

i read tickets will go on sale in january...i hope it's mid january so i have time to save money, lol

do they sell out right away, first day? i want best seats possible..is this possible without being a member..am i going to have to wait outside a ticketmaster store the night before kind of deal?

Yes in general in California they indeed do sell out in just a few hours for multiple shows.

I honestly don't know about buying tickets. I was 16 during Elevation, so I had my dad buy my ticket while I was in school.

Ticketmaster will almost certainly sell tickets online, so I wouldn't worry about camping out. However, they will go fast, and I would definitely recommend hitting the website ASAP when they go on sale.

Nobody's really sure what fan club members are being offered, because nobody's bothered to tell anybody. I'd say that if you're getting GA, you won't need a fan club membership, but if you're looking for good seating, you will -- assuming, of course, that there is GA.

If I join the fan club, I'll buy good seats at the face price, if I can afford them, then do GA for another couple of shows.

Back
Top Bottom