tick tock tick tock.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If the UK are getting it just after 8am GMT Friday morning then the most lilkely first play will be the Dave Fanning show here in Ireland probably the Thursday night. His show goes out from 6pm to 7:30pm GMT every night of the week. That would make it 3 days & 3 hours until we hear the single.

so you are going to record it and share, right????? :D
also, can i listen to the dave fanning show online somewhere?

The web address is 2fm.ie & you can listen to a live stream but I rekon this could be closed off the night in question. Dont worry about getting your hands on the MP3. You know someone will have it posted seconds after it's played. Or maybe before.... who knows ???.....

Anyway I'll listen to the Fanning show tonight 'cause he normally makes an announcement about world exclusives in the week he's about to play them. Will know more tomorrow.

InALittleWhile9 said:
:drool: I'm with all of you.

I'm all day staring at this:
U2countdown.jpg

That's what I'm looking at, too. Except it's at 62:07 right now.

And no, it hasn't driven me crazy ye.

Anyone planning on watching the moment it finishes counting down?

i'll probably put it back on a couple of days before it finishes...
you didn't take it out after all, huh?
are you gonna have it there for 60 days?
i admire you! so, what's the trick? :wink:

Last edited:
RABIDLAMB said:
The web address is 2fm.ie & you can listen to a live stream but I rekon this could be closed off the night in question. Dont worry about getting your hands on the MP3. You know someone will have it posted seconds after it's played. Or maybe before.... who knows ???.....

Nah, it's not likely to be closed off, because by that time, it will be the 24th in Australia and New Zealand and the single will be out officially. No feed's going to be blacked out. Has that ever been done before, or was this suggestion all the fault of my speculation when Indie 103.1 blacked out for five minutes?

If that show is on the air between 6 and 830 pm, what time would that be in California/Nevada? Sorry, I'm not very good with the time converting and stuff. Thanks!

6:00-7:30pm 23/09 in Ireland is 1:00-2:30pm 23/09 on the US east coast ... others can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's 10:00-11:30am 23/09 on the US west coast.

Back
Top Bottom