Thoughts on adding POE to this leg of the tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolfwill23

War Child
I said before the tour began that it would be a touching closer. If it were a closer now, people would be leaving in tears. The show in NY will really be something. So, do you think U2 will add POE to the set list?

I think so too. And if they release it at the right time it will be #1 in England at Christmas.

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

I wouldn't be surprised if they added it to the setlist. But I don't think it will be the closer. I see it after One and before Walk On as a little acoustic number, but more complete than on the tribute show.

Originally posted by SkeeK:
I wouldn't be surprised if they added it to the setlist. But I don't think it will be the closer. I see it after One and before Walk On as a little acoustic number, but more complete than on the tribute show.

In the same vein as "Mystery Girl" and "Wake Up Dead Man", right?

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. :)

Tpyos skcu

I was thinking about this today.... I think it would blow minds if they OPENED with POE and then went right into Elevation. Yes, the transition would probably be coarse but the point is, I think it could be magical and poignant to open with POE.

Originally posted by pub crawler:
I was thinking about this today.... I think it would blow minds if they OPENED with POE and then went right into Elevation...B]

Interesting.... I almost like that idea... end with a bang!! But I like "Walk On" as a closer. Especially with "Hallelujah".

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

I think it will definately make it into the show, but most likely as an intro to Walk On. I thought it was an excellent performance the other night and it worked well.

Back
Top Bottom