those who want to end their misery, join me here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
well as equally happy you people are, i am mad. actually more just crushed.

i fucking hate today and everything about it.

first of all, i find out my dads insurance doesnt cover my venture. hey thats no problem, its only $500!!!!!!!!!!!

as funny as it may seem, my bumper nearly fell off. in spring, after black ice covered the road one night, i slid and BARELY NICKT a stop sign, and busted up my bumper nicely.

well now it finally seems to be on its last leg. a USED ONE is $100.

work was shit for reasons i dont even want to talk about here.

little things, such as $30 for something i was expecting to pay $5-10 for also occured.

a massive arguement with my family, and the icing on the cake, the FUCKING show didnt work.

i try not to swear, but when i do swear, you know im mad. just thought id point this out to you.

i cannot for the life of me understand why the hell the show didnt work. i ghoas f;lnksdfsnf;lasd/mfna

wow am i mad for real

i got a message a pop up window that said could not connect to server, then blah blah blah!!!!@#wl;kdjfl;asdjdasksdkf.'jasdflkjasdl;f

i am so pissed off, if you had any idea...
now look

i want NO sympathy. however i do want answers as to why my piece of shit didnt show the show. i have real player, and its the 8 plain version. no goldpass.

why did it not work? i could not even get audio without that piece of shit message popping up. what is wrong with this!?123???ASfgASd,f;ljkasd;ljasdklasdn ;ajkdfkl asdflk;jsadfklajsd
fasd'klsdjf'klasdf=

answers please.

my title is misleading. i am no that enragely mad that id kill myself, so no thats not what i mean, just to clear things uoasdfojl;kdasfa;sldkj

no!!!!

frown.gif

the thing is, it didnt work at all. it wont work the next time unless my fucked head figures whats wrong.

why am i swearing so much?

forgive me for tommorow i will regret those words.

What kind of internet connection do you have? How reliable is your ISP? A lot of it does depend on that.

I'm sorry your day sucked, but I won't give you sympathy, as you requested.

But it will be available to watch again for U2.com registered members for another 7 days. Well, that's what they're telling us at least.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

thanks people, but please remember i said i dont want any sympathy. i want answers, tis all.

there are peopel WAY worse off than i am, so sadness is misplaced if it is towards me. however, thanks anyway.

i have a 56k.

i dont think my problem was trying to get on.... i think the problem was my computer. i dont know why, but it said i could connect to the server. now i will get to stab myself in the testicles seven more times as each broadcast will pass without me being to watch UNLESS i fix this.

i think i might have to visit some computer people in town tommorow.

Boo Bear
mad.gif
Horrible day. Please let me cut something in half for you!!!
mad.gif

I have no sympathy for you just anger with you.

mad.gif

mad.gif
Computers
mad.gif

------------------
Gao to those that do not understand.

Sorry about your bumper and all that stuff.

And I had problems with the webcast too.

Late-u2b, with the New sxydiamondhaircut!
U
B
a
m
a

well something to look forward to is my bear shirt will be ready tommorow.

im sorry, but i must say i will be persistant of keeping this thread up for a while until i get answers.

please people, any computer people please offer advice thanks.

yes i have done that already wanderer, i got it from nicamom but thanks again for the link.

now i want to know how fix the problem so that i can WATCH it.

Zoomerang the show was not working for me either. But at the very end I decided to d/l the newest version of real player and reinstall. It worked and I got to watch One and Walk on. I had Real Player 8 but it wasn't the latest build so I guess the webcast only works with the latest version.

interesting, thanks for the tip. i wouldnt lose all my files associated with it would i? i mean i have a pile of radiohead videos downloaded that i dont want to lose. would i lose them??

and did you just delete your real media player, and then install it fresh?

thanks naya, but not necessary.

*looks at watch

didnt you say you were going to bed?
wink.gif

------------------
-death bear

hey bear. try installing the newer realplayer as qbal7200 instructed, hopefully that'll work. dunno about the saved files though. i think they will be fine, because as far as I know it would just be an upgrade of the exisiting program.

as for giving sympathy, i wouldn't dare do that to you bear, as you firmly said not to, but how 'bout a hug anyway?
wink.gif
*smooches bear in his time of need*

I just reinstalled the newer version, but I noticed as it was installing it was removing some files also, presumably the older files. If you have some rm vid files, I suggest moving them to another directory. It really pisses me off though that they never mentioned you needed the newest version. I got several errors, one of the most common was 'Sorry, but we can't connect to real Networks for the AutoUpdate'. Piece of crap, I hate anything and anyone associated with Real Player.

Do any of you remember burst.com? They did a webcast of the Mexico City concert. The quality of streaming video and audio was unreal. They adjusted your feed according to your modem speed. There were absolutely no glitches in the audio or video stream. It felt like watching a streaming mpg. I wonder what ever happened to this company. Anyhow, hopefully you'll be able to watch the rebroadcast.

i will not forget.

did you say you have amnesiac by radiohead, naya? or is that not what you meant? :p

------------------
-death bear

sorry that you had a shitty day

but regarding the U2 webcast...you could hardly see it, it was the sound that was cool

so dont worry, I think bootlegs will be out soon...how can they not be??

zoor i dont know yar pain but your post brought a smile to my face quite funy.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Back
Top Bottom