Those Spanish dudes must have entire songs recorded

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceane

Refugee
This question has surfaced in other threads, but I was curious to see what more people think about that.

It's pretty obvious that the people who recorded those clips outside Bono's house have recorded more (longer parts of songs) than what has leaked so far. I mean, why would they have clips of different songs, but no entire songs?

If that's the case, I can see how they would choose not to put entire songs on the net, just to create some hype, but at the same time not putting too much out, which would be disrespectful for the band. I would have done the same thing I think. Or maybe this is all part of the big marketing plan... (I doubt it)

In any case, at this point, U2 most know that those crappy-sounding clips are out, and I think they should just release better sounding clips themselves, like they did with ATYCLB.

Also, we should consider the possibility that these might not be final versions, and maybe even that what these Spanish dudes were listening to outside was not the actual album, but a collection of tracks Bono was listening to.

What do you all think?

I am suprised no one told Bono to turn down his stereo since it seems he was listening to it really loudly!

I have a feeling that maybe Bono turned played those songs pretty loudly just so someone might record them, really crappily at that. Maybe that's our preview of the album.

Crappy, crap, crap :mad:

I did a free translation of one of the posts at U2place and found the guys with the clips decided they aren't going to share anymore because they don't want to ruin our enjoyment of the album :madspit: :madspit:

The guy from U2place was on U2eastlink trying his best to talk spanish dude out of putting up anymore clips. Then it got pretty ugly with people arguing about it left and right. In the end i think spanish dude said he'll do whatever he feels like doing, so i don't know if we can expect anymore clips in the near future. However, i found it interesting that the guy from u2place (YOUTOO, i think his name was) was asking the Spanish guy (Moffutt) all kinds of questions about the album. Perhaps the Italian guy only recorded the one song....

I'm so happy that they are looking out for our general happiness:eyebrow:
conspiracy theories - ahh the happiness of a new album
perhaps with the development of these clips floating around u2.com will actually post some decent quality clips - and yes, I still believe in the tooth fairy :wink:

good cause i was gonna stop listening after land p or else and i already listened to miracle drug so many times. Either way, no more spanish clips for me!

this seems like some kind of mafia shit to me
someone's head is goin down

spaniards vs. italians
1 : 0

Back
Top Bottom