This topic must stay on top until Dec 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't been on the forum for a while so I don't know if this is a lost cause, but I'll bring it to the top anyway.

------------------
If you take a drive, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax your heat
If you talk a walk, I'll tax your feet
I'm the taxman!

u2 has gotten closer in the must have album category by about 5%. SWEET!Still way to early to call anything for sure.

We have until Dec 2nd! THIS IS NOT A LOST Cause! Averaging 1 percentage increase per day now! Much improved over 7 days ago! But were still behind, and we'll have to get more intense in our voting in order to close the gap and then win in the final week when everyone will be voting like CRAZY!

Of course there is cheating involved!
There's always cheating involved when it comes to internet voting and pols.
We are always cheating when we do a voting like this for U2 on any internet pool!
And guess what - it's o.k. b/c everyone does it, so we should do it too.
Another thing - U2 lost in every category on MTV Europe music awards which are voted by fans over internet - and they lost it to Limp Bizkit and Blink 182. They had 4 nominations, and they LOST IT ALL! Let us not let it happen again on VH1!

Can you stop posting jackass messages about voting for U2 for some bs award? Where's the moderator? This is like the 5th post I've seen on this crap!

Can you shut the #$%* up Sphinx and let people do as they please. Thank You!

Were still losing which is why you have to VOTE multiple times every day in order to overtake Dave fans and Bon Jovi fans! I hope you have voted more than just once! Take 10 minutes each day and vote as many times as you can while deleting your cookies.

considering how old this thread is it has surprisingly few responses.

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

Well this post is only to keep this thread on the top so everyone keeps track of how the voting is going on
on the similar note - there is voting for people of the yer on rolling stone

Well, you only have about 16 more days till Dec 2!!
wink.gif

------------------
But you take what you can get
'Cause it's all that you can find
Oh, you know there's something more
But tonight, tonight, tonight

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Coem on people, vote vote vote
we've got the rolling stoen covered, and now KEVM should aply his autovoter to the VH1!!!

------------------
Everyone loves me
everyone thinks that I'm georgeours
they wait for their turn to meet me

Well we have taken the lead!!!!! It seems that we all got motivated enough to vote and I am proud to be in this forum!!!!I was reading the Bon Jovi forum were the were writing "what happened"and "how is U2 in the lead"!!! Oh the sweet victory....FOR NOW!!! so keep up the great work. Im going to vote again

Back
Top Bottom