This thread will get me flamed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least Bono can play guitar a little better then you
smile.gif
JK man congrats for getting on stage it must have been a thrill
smile.gif

I disagree though that Bonos voice has recided it may not have the range it once had but Bono certainly is a better true singer then hes ever been.....but to each their own I guess
smile.gif

I want to know why girls shouldn't be pulled up to dance?

I don't know why I shouldn't be allowed an opportunity to slow dance with Bono. This isn't just a boys club, yaknow.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
I want to know why girls shouldn't be pulled up to dance?

I don't know why I shouldn't be allowed an opportunity to slow dance with Bono. This isn't just a boys club, yaknow.

It's tacky and overdone...he pulls a girl up she cries and struggles to hold him and every so often a girl mollests bono..it's too much.

Originally posted by Arun V:
It's tacky and overdone...he pulls a girl up she cries and struggles to hold him and every so often a girl mollests bono..it's too much.

Ah - and you're assuming ALL girls are like this, including myself, to where we obviously would ALL do such a silly thing.
It's kinda sexist to exclude girls assuming we are ALL juvenile.

rolleyes.gif

Ah - and you're assuming ALL girls are like this, including myself, to where we obviously would ALL do such a silly thing.
It's kinda sexist to exclude girls assuming we are ALL juvenile.

rolleyes.gif

well....it's not my judgement...just look at video bootlegs....lemme see if the pleba girls can find some photos of bono beign mollested and post them

Originally posted by Arun V:

its not just girls who moleste bono. remember db9?! ;)

------------------
-death bear

and I never excluded girls...if they wanna try to play and sing on stage...let them do so...just no dances.

Of course you're entitled to your judgement.
You wouldn't be the one excluded.

Being that I am 24, Bono would not have a problem with me behaving. I can't speak for other fans, and neither should you. Basing judgements on videos is not fair to an entire population of fans who shouldn't be denied the pleasure of experiencing something that would last a lifetime, and mean so much. Would you appreciate someone saying that guys shouldn't get pulled on stage to play guitar with Bono? Probably not. I don't know how to play guitar - and that doesn't make me anyless of a talented person for it, nor should it exclude me, or be the determining factor of me getting pulled on stage or not.

Being that I am 24, Bono would not have a problem with me behaving. I can't speak for other fans, and neither should you. Basing judgements on videos is not fair to an entire population of fans who shouldn't be denied the pleasure of experiencing something that would last a lifetime, and mean so much. Would you appreciate someone saying that guys shouldn't get pulled on stage to play guitar with Bono? Probably not.

Actually anyone at the hamilton concert can verify this..I prolly shouldn't have been pulled up the way i played lol

I wil say this..the vast majority of girl DO ehave themselves...but the minority that dont...just shame the tradition so much...that I wouldn't mind seeing it go.

Would you appreciate someone saying that guys shouldn't get pulled on stage to play guitar with Bono? Probably not. .

You are free to say that...if that's what you feel..whether I like or not is no ones problem but my own.

and bono can pulls girls up to play/sing. I never excluded that possiblity

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 10-23-2001).]

Originally posted by Arun V and responded to by me:
1.) I dont' miss wowy from the setlist
Neither do I.

2.) I don't miss mysterious ways from the set list
I do.

3.) I think bono shoud do what he's been doing and pull people up to play and not girls to dance ( I'm biased on that one).
I think Bono should do what he wants to even if it means bringing herds of beautifull women on the stage.

4.) bono's voice has degraded over the years
Yep, he just can't reach the high notes like he used to.

5.) edge's hairline has receded over the years
Yes.

6.) adam's willie is probably not as impressive as it used to be
I never though Adam's knob was impressive

7.) larry ..well he still looks like he' s 20
I don't like Larry

B]

Well done Arun, lol, you have started the first antiPLEBA thread!

By the way, congratulation again for being on stage with the boys!

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

I do miss Mysterious Ways from the setlist--I havent seen a show without it yet but it was always such a highlight I thought.

And I have no problem with Bono pulling up girls... infact I'm quite glad Bono does pull up girls because it is something I will remember for a lifetime... I wasn't 'molesting' Bono so you must be proud of me then eh Arun?
wink.gif

------------------
Zooropamanda:
U2's Official Aussie Fan

Dr. Teeth, if it weren't for Larry, you wouldn't have any Mysterious Ways to miss from your setlist, now would ya?
wink.gif

gao to all those who don't like Larry.
mad.gif

------------------
She don't care what it's worth
She's living like it's the last night on earth

Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

I think it is sweet that Bono pulls up girls to have a dance with them. The really sexual rolling around though I am kind of iffy about...granted I would do it in a heartbeat (
biggrin.gif
).

I would go crazy with jealousy if I was Ali. If I was one of his kids, I'd find it funny that Daddy was rolling around with strange women.

Then again...not every husband/father is a rock star...
wink.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Um, I wouldn't molest Bono--but being 5'10 I could probably tackle him pretty easily.
tongue.gif

------------------
Lift My Days
Light Up My Nights

YOU WANT FLAMES???

3323492323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232746%3B3948ot1lsi

------------------
Flames are people too. ?

[This message has been edited by Deathbear's Fly Girl (edited 10-23-2001).]

I definitely miss Mysterious Ways. While i wasn't totally enthralled with the show i attended in Philly...that song (along with a few others) just totally blew me away and made me feel alive.

And by the way Arun, i'm very disappointed in your sexist attitude.
tongue.gif
Just because there were a few bad apples doesn't mean bono should go and totally eliminate his bringing girls up on stage. I mean, guys can be just as foolish up there. Deathbear was kind enough to point out one example of that
wink.gif
LMFAO! (I'm joking db9...well, sort of).

Originally posted by TripThruUreWires:

And by the way Arun, i'm very disappointed in your sexist attitude.
tongue.gif
Just because there were a few bad apples doesn't mean bono should go and totally eliminate his bringing girls up on stage.

Back off! He said they should eliminate the dancing not the girls! Listen when he backpedals for crying out loud! Sheesh!

If by getting flamed you are referring to that famous little burning folder then... mission accomplished!

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
YOU WANT FLAMES???

3323492323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232746%3B3948ot1lsi

Sicy that was brilliant...and I'm not being sexist..he can pull girls up to play on stage..what's sexist about that?

Back
Top Bottom