This thread will get me flamed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually I dont care how is upon stage, when I'm not on the gig. But if I'm there... Bono's primary mission that night to pull me up to the stage somehow!

And I would miss those songs (WOWY,MW and FLY oc)

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

I missed MW in Chicago--it was totally rockin' in South Bend.

As for the rest of this shit...blah blah blah blah blah.

------------------
Ready for the Laughing Gas

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Arun:

I'm teasing you about the "trying to play guitar" part.
biggrin.gif
You are having WAAAAY too much fun with your story/experience. Someone has to give you a little teasing.
wink.gif

Dr Who...THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Admittedly some good conversation may come from this thread. Your right...I'd liek to see another u2 song in stead of a cover. BUt somehting that had crossed my mind during popmart into elevation is that the band seemed to rely heavily on achtung baby songs to carry teh night ( one, uteow, MW, The fly, even better than the real thing). you would usually hear 4-5 songs off achtung baby in a given night ( sometimes 5). So perhaps the band is trying to bring other material into the show. And honestly, I'd love to see dip a bit deeper into the 80's catalogue for stuff. Basically they played achtung baby stuff, all that you can't leave behind stuff on the first leg and one half of the greatest hits album. This leg seems to be one less achtung baby song, now wowy the other half of the greatest hits album and a cover song. I'd love to see more material that isn't for " passive fans" and stuff real fans have been waiting to hear.

Just had to mention, I don't miss WOWY at all... took me until this thread to even notice it was missing from the show in B'More (which I saw).

There were only 2 parts I really like of that song live:
1. Going OH-OH-OH-OH
2. The whole "shine like stars" bit, if it's there

------------------
and I must be an acrobat to talk like this and act like that

U2! in Boston! in DC! with me!

Um, bet i can read your mind!
eek.gif

(I saw that one coming...)

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Bono pulled a girl out to play guitar last night..where are all teh sexist comments now!!!!

The problem is that there R toomany fokin great U2 songs, and it's hard to choose which to play, or hear.
But I think this tour is really ok, cos after Paris on Vienna I heard 6 song which werent play in Paris. That was soo cool. So I thing, the setlist must be colorful. Its great that they put Please back, but next time they sholud play last night and soo on... And the FLY :)

------------------
"I'm the BIGGEST U2 fan in the WORLD!" - LeMon
"I know..." - Bono

WOWY needs to come back.

It is one of the best U2 songs ever.

And whoever disagrees with me can go listen to N'Sync...

Pablo...I challenge you to a game of "connect four"...the loser must listen to an N sync album front to back.

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
I like it when my little friend,says "fokin" alot makes me giggle.

Too damn funny Dr.LeMon.

Diamond

one of my prof's had an embolism on my class the other day about spelling a lot as one word. that is all, i wouldn't normally do this but it was still fresh in my mind.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

Pablo..it is one of the greatest u2 songs ever....doesn't mean they have to play it every night

Okay two very important points..

Our very own MissMac did molest Larry..She even had the military police pull out their weapons just for her..The service weapons that is..She is a bonafide Larry Molester.

And as far as Arun..I know him pretty well, would have married him if Emeraldscorpio turned me down..He can even understand Paul on the phone!!

Arun LOVES women and respects them with such great admiration. I know the chick he's refering to, and yes, she is no lady by any means..

BV...Service weapons werent the only weapons they pulled out!!!
eek.gif

Yes, i did fondle Larry(to put it politely)...but he wanted it and needed it dammit! Didnt hear him complain (well, he grunted a bit, at first...)!
biggrin.gif

LMFAO!!!
tongue.gif

*Mollested Larry and makes no apologies!*

------------------

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 10-25-2001).]

Originally posted by bonovista:

Arun LOVES women and respects them with such great admiration.
Yes, but only the cute ones!
wink.gif

I know the chick he's refering to, and yes, she is no lady by any means..
She's a drag queen. I have proof.

------------------

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:

Yes, but only the cute ones!
wink.gif

I know the chick he's refering to, and yes, she is no lady by any means..
She's a drag queen. I have proof.

You'll notice miss I dont' respect you much..what does that say?

drag queen?? miss mac...that was just larry after the "one" video shoot.

Originally posted by Arun V:

You'll notice miss I dont' respect you much..what does that say?

Um...That youve never even SEEN me? Duh. Sexist pig. I'm tellin Gloria Allred on you.

------------------

drag queen?? miss mac...that was just larry after the "one" video shoot.
NO, actually it was YOU...
tongue.gif

I guess Arun must have Estrogen in him (and not that other troublesome hormone) that causes him to be so EXTREMELY sensitive...Damn, i've been in physical fights where i didnt get as bent out of shape as he does over nothing!!!
eek.gif

Getting offended easily is bad for your health. Glad i'm not the PC type, i'd be dead by now
rolleyes.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 10-25-2001).]

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Sexist pig. I'm tellin Gloria Allred on you.

Bring your cellmate large marge too...the one tht reads a lot of gertrude stein.

Bring your cellmate large marge too...the one tht reads a lot of gertrude stein.

But wont your mail order bride Bearded Bertha feel left out??

------------------

Back
Top Bottom