This morning I woke up to "In a Little While" on the radio!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I cant remember if you guys said it was going to be a single and if it was out yet but it was on the radio when I woke up this morning!!

What a nice treat!!

luxhello.gif

------------------
~On your knees boy~

Visit my website! Pics of Me... Pics of U2...
http://home.earthlink.net/~cvecchio8850

Of course, any radio station can play a given song anytime they want to. But, this is very interesting and could be a clue as to what they will release after Elevation. It is a possible single. Was the radio station a ROCK station or Top 40?

A radio station in Toronto (104.5) has been playing Stuck for a couple of months now.

There is a radio station here in Montreal that plays In A Little While in heavy rotation while all the other stations play Elevation (album version) and one other plays Elevation (Tomb Raider Mix).

I'm starting to get confused !
confused.gif

------------------
May the U2 force be with you

hallelujah! hopefully this will give the suits over at principle that In A Little While is completely amazing and totally deserves to be a single.

So stations can play any song? Really? So I CAN request for them to play "Lemon"? I've been meaning to do that for a long time...

------------------
~Vero
"Well if you dream then dream out loud...Always"

Originally posted by VeroVenusU2:
So stations can play any song? Really? So I CAN request for them to play "Lemon"? I've been meaning to do that for a long time...

Hey Vero! Lemon was released to radio stations anyway, so it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for you to request it.

I thought I heard somewhere that it was illegal for radio stations to play non single/released to radio songs.. but maybe I was smoking something excellent at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom