This just in! U2 guitarist is proud of his penis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
U2 guitarist is proud of his penis

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/0807theedge-CR.html

BANG Showbiz
Aug. 7, 2007 08:30 AM
U2 guitarist The Edge is proud of his penis.

The rocker - real name David Howell Evans - wasn't jealous when his bandmate Adam Clayton was chosen to show his member for the cover of 'Achtung Baby,' because he is confident in his own appendage.

When asked is there was any penis envy within the group, The Edge replied, "No, I think we're all pretty confident in that department. I'm happy, yes."

The 46-year-old musician revealed he owns a staggering 365 hats.

He said, "I have 365 hats at the last count, with 14 to 15 bandanas. My favourite one is a moleskin top hat that I wear on state occasions and when I'm driving my hearse. I keep them all in the hat wing of the house."

The Edge, who is married to dancer-and-choreographer Morleigh Steinberg, also claims he is a keen belly dancer.

He said, "She's shown me a few cool moves alright. But not in the belly-dancing department!

"There's some Japanese form, Butoh, that she studied which is interesting. I've gone to a few classes in Los Angeles.

"I'm obviously not very good. But it's pretty cool."

The couple - who married in 2002 - have two children together, a nine-year-old daughter, Sian Beatrice Echo, and a seven-year-old son, Levi.

The Edge also has three daughters with his first wife Aislinn O'Sullivan.

This is what happens when you click on the Total Tickets banner! :|

When asked is there was any penis envy within the group, The Edge replied, "No, I think we're all pretty confident in that department. I'm happy, yes."

The 46-year-old musician revealed he owns a staggering 365 hats.
Absolute BEST two factoids one after another :lmao:

KhanadaRhodes said:

but can it hold all 365 hats, and...AND...14 to 15 bandanas?

washington-monument-address.jpg

I don't see how you can be "proud" of your penis. I can see being "content" with your penis, or even "infatuated" with your penis, but proud? I mean, what has it accomplished? Has it gone through great and arduous hardship only to become better and more efficient?

Anyway, yeah, this is the best article evah.

I thought we weren't allowed to discuss The Edge's penis at Interference. :(

GibsonGirl: Maybe it's okay if the U2 member (heh) brings up the topic first?

This article is no good. What is there to bicker about?

Clearly, it has no business being posted on Interference. :wink:

GibsonGirl said:
I thought we weren't allowed to discuss The Edge's penis at Interference. :(

Maybe it's because he brought it up. :shrug:

(pun intended ;) )

The Sad Punk said:
I think what's coming out of this thread in EYKIW is better than what could come out of it in PLEBA.

i.e.: jokes rather than swoons.

"Swoons" is putting it a little mildly, don't you think?

Axver said:

"Swoons" is putting it a little mildly, don't you think?

You certainly aren't implying that any Plebans would engage in virtual groping, are you? :ohmy: :wink:

unico said:
this is the best and most informative u2 article i've read in a long time.

:lmao: QFT!
:waiting: but my bookstore still has the old issue of Q so I have to wait actually till september to get it!

indra said:

You certainly aren't implying that any Plebans would engage in virtual groping, are you? :ohmy: :wink:

Oh no, of course not. Just like EYKIW would never have any ATYCLB vs Pop threads! And FYM would definitely never see a debate over abortion! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom