This is scary!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono looks like one of those robots on the rides at disney world and larry (who looks extremely buff) is holding his drumsticks between his fingers...and adam isnt even touching his strings haha

Last edited:
Watched the whole thing, funny as :wink:

My only critique though is that Edge's guitars are notably wrong for some of the songs. Like it would defo add to the realism if he used his black Strat for Streets and Bad, cream LP for One in the video etc. Every guitarist will know that it's pretty cringeworthy to see Edge using the Richenbacher (which he correctly in the video uses for MW) in Streets :ohmy: But otherwise the overall thing is surprisingly enthralling!

Edge plays a red gretsch for COBL... Bono has short hair... for like.. 9 months now... their screen is moving..Larry had a haircut too.. Edge has no mic on during SYCMIOYO and he uses a rickenbacker.. Edge plays an accoustic on LAPOE, no clue what it is tho, but surely no white strat!Adam has no red bass... during SBS, Bono's shades suddenly have a frame... but they don't have that..and Edge plays that white strat again, which should be a cream tele... Edge suddenly plays a rickenbacker on Miss Sarajevo... err, piano anybody? Pride played on the rickenbacker too, which should be a strat... Bono suddenly wears the Prada miu miu's and they have a B on the side.. which doesn't exist... Rickenbacker during streets too...Bono never slowdances with a girl during MW(guitar is right tho!) Edge playing the rickenbacker AGAIN during ONe... should be the cream Les Paul.. the rickenbacker again during Bad.. should be black tele... and wtf, their adam actually MOVES!

:happy: K I'm done...

:yes: Oh you wish!1 I your dreams!! WHY? It Would be a 'dream' to be in the heart with that Few people! i did liek the backdrop tho!! Cool! and putting in the ads in the back was Cool!!:up:

I like how they are playing a full concert for roughly ten people. Those girls are really breaking it down during Bad as well.

Galeongirl said:
Edge plays a red gretsch for COBL... Bono has short hair... for like.. 9 months now... their screen is moving..Larry had a haircut too.. Edge has no mic on during SYCMIOYO and he uses a rickenbacker.. Edge plays an accoustic on LAPOE, no clue what it is tho, but surely no white strat!Adam has no red bass... during SBS, Bono's shades suddenly have a frame... but they don't have that..and Edge plays that white strat again, which should be a cream tele... Edge suddenly plays a rickenbacker on Miss Sarajevo... err, piano anybody? Pride played on the rickenbacker too, which should be a strat... Bono suddenly wears the Prada miu miu's and they have a B on the side.. which doesn't exist... Rickenbacker during streets too...Bono never slowdances with a girl during MW(guitar is right tho!) Edge playing the rickenbacker AGAIN during ONe... should be the cream Les Paul.. the rickenbacker again during Bad.. should be black tele... and wtf, their adam actually MOVES!

:happy: K I'm done...

Obviously not huge U2 fans then. :)

Adam doesn't play extended range basses...and he doesn't move around like the tall lanky guitarist from Fine Young Cannibals. lol!

And Adam moves around plenty, next time you're watching a concert on video or even a music video, watch Adam, even if he's in the background...he nearly falls over in the Vertigo video hehehe...method acting I think it was. Really made me believe the target thing hit the ground. ;)

Bono is a registered trademark? :laugh:

Last edited:
Wow U2 have really fallen hard.
Playing concerts for only 10 people, but they're not even really there?! LAME.

Damn why does anyone like them. :angry:

But seriously Larry's mullet in that first one should be worshipped. That is a great pixelmullet, right there.

Here is the homepage of one of the makers (alsothe guy who posted on youtube)
I read somewhere (on the site or in the comments on youtube) there is a reason that they can only have a few ppl in the audience. This has to do with Second life.
I'm not really into that but apparently they can only have so many ppl in one frame or sumfin :wink:
Go through all the comments if you really wanna know ;)

thrillme said:

Obviously not huge U2 fans then. :)

Adam doesn't play extended range basses...and he doesn't move around like the tall lanky guitarist from Fine Young Cannibals. lol!

And Adam moves around plenty, next time you're watching a concert on video or even a music video, watch Adam, even if he's in the background...he nearly falls over in the Vertigo video hehehe...method acting I think it was. Really made me believe the target thing hit the ground. ;)

Bono is a registered trademark? :laugh:

yea I know that not everyone is as obsessed as some of us are :wink: it's made nicely, and I guess for general people it doesn't matter,... but yea, knowing the guitars are wrong makes it look a bit silly for me...

Well at least it is filmed better than the Chicago DVD, shots last longer than 1 second!.

Back
Top Bottom