THIS is sad... I love Oasis, but their fans can be um, right...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by a complete wank Oasis fan:
OK cocksucker.....I tried to be nice about this poll and not upset any U2 fans or anything but I have just noticed yer message and it this case......U2 IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING QUEEREST BAND EVER!!!!!! FUCKIN BRITNEY SPEARS TYPE MUSIC NOW......THATS WHAT THEY SOUND LIKE AND THEY WRITE ALL THESE FUCKING GAY LYRICS ABOUT POVERTY AND DYING CHILDREN ACROSS THE WORLD!!!! FUCK ALL THAT GOD DAMN BULLSHIT!!! NO ONE CARES!!!! WE WANNA HEAR OASIS WRITE ABOUT GETTING HIGH AND HAVING A BLAST!!!!!! AND FUCK BONO AND HIS UNITED NATIONS BULLSHIT....IF I EVER SAW LIAM DO THAT I'D THROW UP ALL OVER MY CD'S. AND LETS COMPARE BONO TO LIAM....NO FUCKIN COMPETEION. BONO SUX ASS. LIAM IS THE MAN, LIAM HAS TH EBEST VOICE, LIAM HAS THE IMAGE, LIAM HAS THE STAGE PRESENCE, LIAM HAS THE BALLS TO SAY WHAT HE WANTS, WHENEVER HE WANTS. BONO HAS THE BALLS TO SELL OUT. THAT IT. IM FINISHED.

U2 blows.........BONO eats cum

Originally posted by That same wank later in the thread:
At least I live in a country where I can go to school without having to worry about getting shot in the face. At least i can walk down the streets at nite without getting mugged by a gang of Dr. Dre/DMX wannabe's. At least here in canada we don't get attacked by terrorists.....cuz we're not a bunch of greedy fucks who wanna rule the entire world.

if the kid thinks he's that safe in T.O. then I'm surprised he has made a day up here.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

if someone hasn't already, they need to post the picture of bono kissing liam or noel over there.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

I recall this newsbit back on U2.com during the month of August:

Liam Gallagher of Oasis was one of a small army of famous faces at U2's opening night in London - and by all accounts he was impressed.

Watching the show with girlfriend Nicole Appleton of All Saints, the Oasis vocalist, an old friend of U2's, sang along to many of the songs and told reporters afterwards that he had been knocked out.

'This was one of the greatest performances I've seen.' he told The Sun newspaper in the UK. 'Bono gives 129 per cent - it blew my head off. I couldn't take my eyes off him. This sets the standard for other bands.'

'I think Oasis will have to go back to the drawing board.' he added.

Gallagher, who has just finished recording the next Oasis album and is preparing for live shows to celebrate the Manchester bands tenth anniversay in October, said U2 live is 'a different experience to Oasis but I've never seen anything like it. It has made me look at things in a different way.

'We're going to have to go back to the drawing board and have a rethink. We've got some gigs coming up and I know it's going to be hard to top something like this.'

Liam's brother Noel was at one of U2's Manchester shows and, at Earls Court, Bono dedicated One to Liam.

That forums full of stupid twats. U2 and Oasis are both great bands so why can't we just get along.

P.S. I live in Toronto and it's quite a safe city.

Hey, I just remembered something. Y'know, I think we saw these guys driving around outside the Staples Center after the LA3 show, pretty much screaming these very things at the people waiting outin the back for the guys!
smile.gif
Oh yeah, they made a reeeeaaaalll big impression. But they must have really wanted to get their point across cos they came 'round *twice*, just to reiterate their point. Very nice indeed. We all sat around and laughed at them.

Bloooody wankers.
mad.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
Originally posted by a complete wank Oasis fan: IU2 IS THE BIGGEST FUCKING QUEEREST BAND EVER!!!!!!

Originally posted by andybellsbiggestfan:
P.S. I live in Toronto and it's quite a safe city.

i was born and raised in T.O. and though it is a safe city, it is by no means free of all that our ignorant oasis fan friend makes it out to be.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

Back
Top Bottom