This is pretty cool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nothing new. before my ability to send and recieve pm's was taken away, i used to get pm's from the edge every day.

Yes, yes it is cool to the Interference staff. Remember though guys -- Interference is much more than just a forum. You have a whole team of journalists and public relations people working for you. :wave:

Axver said:
... what am I meant to be looking for?

"14.04.04 Into 'the heart'...
U2's show designer Willie Williams on the Elevation heart runway, 'organic LED' and the The PopMart mobile disco... that never was..."

On the right side of the page there is a link to a story done by Interference a while back :)

Yes, yes it is cool to the Interference staff. Remember though guys -- Interference is much more than just a forum. You have a whole team of journalists and public relations people working for you.
Yep and Interference Kicks ..just fantastic writers and an excellent staff ... you can't beat that!!! My hats off to the TEAM

bonosloveslave said:
"14.04.04 Into 'the heart'...
U2's show designer Willie Williams on the Elevation heart runway, 'organic LED' and the The PopMart mobile disco... that never was..."

On the right side of the page there is a link to a story done by Interference a while back :)

Ahh, now I see, thanks! I was looking around for something saying 'Interference' on the main page ...

Back
Top Bottom