This is old but maybe some of you have never seen this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:yes: :lmao: LOL@ Ben as Bono!! That was worth the return trip to the past!! Funny in the first one how the rest of the band members don't seem to have any personality at All!!! LOL! We KNOW that's not true!:wink: :sexywink:

"ill tell ya somethin else (flicks back hair)..im pretty sick and tired of whats goin on in northern ireland"

Does anyone remember the sketch where it was Bono and Edge on the roof of a building -- I think it was another "Cops" spoof -- and Bono kept talking about how he couldn't leave the rooftop because of his fans, the people who loved the music, and it cut to a shot of five random people looking up out of curiosity?

I only saw that sketch once when I was 12, but it was hilarious.

lol i love the solo and how ben puts the spotlight on the kid

lucky clovers :lol:

lol, the buffalo is hilarious :lol:

scroll down the side and watch the counting with bruce springsteen clip too, its pretty funny! i was too young to watch the ben stiller show when it was on, but it looks like it was awesome.

Trying to feed Larry Lucky CLovers.
OMG that is the funniest shit, eva. :lmao:
thought I'd seen all of the skits..
Missed that one, or the brain cell exploded some time ago.
seriously, i'm crying :lol:

nathan1977 said:
Does anyone remember the sketch where it was Bono and Edge on the roof of a building -- I think it was another "Cops" spoof -- and Bono kept talking about how he couldn't leave the rooftop because of his fans, the people who loved the music, and it cut to a shot of five random people looking up out of curiosity?

I only saw that sketch once when I was 12, but it was hilarious.

I think the lyrics were "i want to jog, i want to hide" or something like that.

THere was another one , Stiller imitating bono during exit. He was talking to edge about a message he had to deliver. He had a vest, a wig, a guitar hanging over his left shoulder and a thick irish accent.

Back
Top Bottom