This is just...wow...my god...awful

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
but i love his actions that he does! he's really feeling the music.

and he does a great cover of trying to throw your arms around the world, too.

My ears!! My ears!! They're bleeding!!!

LOL that guy singing Hawkmoon is hilarious. It almost embarasses me to watch it. He thinks he's awesome. And the high notes are horrible.

Last edited:
haha! it certainly did.

i'm watching all his videos now... seriously, you owe it to yourself to watch.

i've left some nasty feedback, because i feel threatened by him.

he's the reason everything bad has ever happened.

does he have any idea of how much that is, exactly?

there've been a lot of people who've experienced a LOT of bad things since the beginning of time.

hahaha, that guy does so many U2 covers it's hilarious, he's pretty bad but some of them can be funny in a weird way...

Rob33 said:
hahaha, that guy does so many U2 covers it's hilarious, he's pretty bad but some of them can be funny in a weird way...

i'm of a different opinion.

my world doesn't allow people like this to run around, making the lives of others that much worse.

at the very least, he should be incarcerated in extremely restrictive confines with limited access to food and drink until he has been radically re-programmed.

Zoomerang96 said:
at the very least, he should be incarcerated in extremely restrictive confines with limited access to food and drink until he has been radically re-programmed.

It kinda looks like he already is... If I was going to do something on Youtube you can bet your ass it would not be in my Mom's ghetto basement...

Zoomerang96 said:
haha! nope, i found it. he didn't take it down. here's one of my favourites...

what a douche. i seriously can't believe how bad this is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlVAd0CiZHQ

Well... I think he picked the wrong song. Standing there waiting for the instrumental parts to end so he can continue singing and in the meantime staring at his hands looked weird but at least he gave it his best shot! Granted, he butchered the high notes in the chorus but I didn't think it was as horrible as you guys seem to think. It's not like he was tuneless throughout! These days American Idol has made it okay to be rude to people who seriously give an honest attempt at singing! Geez!

When a group covers a U2 song, they need to bring it, and I think 'it' got left someplace cold, dark and lonely.

Zootlesque said:
These days American Idol has made it okay to be rude to people who seriously give an honest attempt at singing! Geez!

Putting videos of yourself singing on YouTube opens yourself up wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open for all kinds of criticisms.

Zootlesque said:

Well... I think he picked the wrong song. Standing there waiting for the instrumental parts to end so he can continue singing and in the meantime staring at his hands looked weird but at least he gave it his best shot! Granted, he butchered the high notes in the chorus but I didn't think it was as horrible as you guys seem to think. It's not like he was tuneless throughout! These days American Idol has made it okay to be rude to people who seriously give an honest attempt at singing! Geez!

You must not have watched the Gong Show or Star Search. Being rude to incompetent singers who put their wares on display is nothing new, and frankly, to be expected.

People who seriously give an honest attempt at singing are great. Yay for them! I'm one of them. I can even take criticism of my singing.

However. Thank GOD I don't think I look all cool singing my little songs, because then I'd be tempted to put video of myself singing on the internet. Thankfully, I have a little more sense than that.

corianderstem said:
Putting videos of yourself singing on YouTube opens yourself up wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open for all kinds of criticisms.

True, I agree. But that still doesn't make it okay to be rude to the person!

If you're so riled up about people being rude to singers, why are you even watching American Idol?

What parts are funny other than the bad singers and the judges' reactions at this point in the season?

Hmm... okay I admit some people that come on there are totally ridiculous! like the girl who started singing Vanessa Carlton and pretended to slip and fall.. WTF was that??? I'm still laughing thinking about it. But when they laugh in the faces of people who seriously try, it pisses me off. Example: That first guy singing Queen, he did such a good job and they told him to turn his back to the camera. How rude!

Last edited:
I'll refer you back to the Idol thread for my thoughts about the people who "seriously try," rather than cross-pollinate this thread any further. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom