This Forum has lost some good members to Zootopia...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbi16

War Child
I check over there every once in a while, I hate the layout, and most of the members are such beginners to this that you end up with so many multiple threads it's hella of annoying. But who's been lost to there?

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
This place may be a bit slow right now, but I like our family vibe.
biggrin.gif

-sula

Hee hee. We put the fun in dysfunctional!

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

LOL at HeartlandGirl.

I checked out Zootopia and, like most of you mentioned, found the layout not user-friendly. Plus, I haven't finished fighting with everyone here yet.
biggrin.gif

You cant seriously tell me that there are interferencers who have left interference for good to post at Zootopia.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Zootopia blows.

------------------
It's cold in the ground
But there's peace in the sound
Of the white and the black
Spilling over

Sicy's Website

Sicy's FTP

Ya know, I haven't been over there since the first few days of their launch. Do they still have the "Bono I love you so much! You're awesome!" threads?

I for one like it right here! this is the best forum! i've had so many laffs cuz of you all..and never miss anything! You rock family!..."We are family..'sorry don't know what came over me!!
lol

I also agree that the format of Zootopia is very annoying.

As hard as I'm trying to leave this forum for good, I could never go over there.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

zootopia annoys me. i can't believe people can standing posting there. (not because of the zootopia members, but because of the forum layout. it's so distracting.)

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

Originally posted by sharky:
Ya know, I haven't been over there since the first few days of their launch. Do they still have the "Bono I love you so much! You're awesome!" threads?

no they moved on, now it's "woud you rim Bono?" threads, really quite sad and disturbing.

If anyone thought Pleba was raunchy I suggest you stay away from zootopia,.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

I left for a while, but I'm baaack

Give me one more chance, you'll be satisfied
Give me two more chances, you won't be DENIED

I'm back to Interference.

------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, live like there is no tomorrow, dance like no one is watching." --Bono

"The only limits are the limits of our imagination. Dream up the kind of world you want to live in. Dream out loud. At high VOLUME".

I would have to agree, the main problem with Zootopia is its format. I lurk there every once in awhile and post very in-frequently there. This forum is still the best U2 forum out there, hands down.

I've been on both boards with the same nickname since early November. I started in the forums because I was looking for anyone that could supply photos, etc. of my U2 moment at the Providence, RI 10/30 concert and can't leave them!

At the 10/30 show, Bono did a Live Aid like thing and left the stage to visit my 9 year old daughter. A person on Zootopia supplied me with my first picture 2 days after the concert:

1125492a.jpg

I'm pretty sure most of you have heard about my story, but if not here is the link:
http://www.u2tours.com/displayfan.src?ID=20011030&XID=3670&Return=

So, back to the boards - I like both for various reasons and I never stuck to one.

This forum is in a friendlier format. I enjoy the pictures and smilies. The people here are much more knowledgable about internet resources than most on Zootopia so I've learned a lot here. Initially I felt I knew people better here cause of the family atmosphere, but I have ended up knowing a few people better over there due to the live messaging feature.

I agree about Zootopia's numerous repeated threads and the users there are trying to sort through it. There are constantly new folders being opened to sort out different subject matter. And there is a downfall to instant messaging when you get a message from some weirdo!

Anyhow, I think both places are great! They both contain U2 fans and that's what I'm looking for!

------------------
"There's a lot of real rubbish going on about new music & old music, can I just say we play U2 music? Is that OK?" - Bono, Us Festival 5/30/83

[This message has been edited by BostonAnne (edited 01-24-2002).]

Beat poetry about the inherent sukiness of Zootopia by noti:

Silly girls
bad layout
they call it a utopia
by what comparison?

this zoo
this blight
this kidnapper?

where's the love?
where's the ham?

and the sintilation of conversation
it is lost as though blown away
by beetles???
or bordem...

------------------
Keepin it krunk...

http://www.iloveham.com/

... and I want them back!

I hear by declare this thread as the Official "Bring Back Past Members Thread!"

Name your people, I am sure you all know someone who has defected! Fess up people, confess your sins!!!

DesertRose we want you back!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

wow. that is a shame. I've tried to get "into" Zootopia, but I just can't. I don't like the layout and it seems pretty boring. This place may be a bit slow right now, but I like our family vibe.
biggrin.gif

-sula

I totally agree with you Sula!! Plus, I have met soooo many of you all now, I can't leave!

Originally posted by Angel:

DesertRose we want you back!!!!
biggrin.gif

Yeah! Bring back our Brazil nut!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

hey guys that was a funny coincidence... I'm back!!! Thanks for the posts, but hang on a minute, I'm still around!!! Just been busy baby, nobody lost me to Zootopia... I have a few friends there and that's it... back to the old blue room now for good!!!!!!!!!

i promise i will give two(2) weeks notice before any defection to any other board, zootopia or otherwise.

------------------
how much are you worth?

hey desert rose, how r u?

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Awwwwwww my good friend bono_man how are you??? Happy Australia Day by the way!!! My aussie flatmates got so pissed last night, lol... Missed this place and miss you a lot - I know I owe you loads of emails but things have been a bit messy around here lately... gotta keep you posted I know!!!

It's time to go again to our blue room... gotta love this place, lol.

Lots of love,
Rosa

Back
Top Bottom