things a person with a GA ticket should know.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
wooooooooooohoohooooooooo i got a ga ticket to the second night in la wow the last time i saw them was in anahime and was way up in the stands but i rocked with u2 and now ill have a chance to be in the heart god knows how ill act.so i havent been in a line or know anything about how this GA works any tips on how to get in the heart and what goes on before that. thanks. yay i have ga got it from a ticket brocker in person for 250.oh my ticket says floor but what it also has this number like GA 4 what does that mean.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Congrats Shaun!!!

I got 2 GA's to the LA3 show via ticketmaster on my cell phone calling from hawaii(ouch, what bill i will have!..so worth it
biggrin.gif
). There is something about cell phones that work better than regular phones..not sure but they are faster on the redial.
Now I am waiting on prop..(*keeps fingers crossed) for either GA'S to LA1 or LA2..So, I might see ya there.
This will be my first seeing them GA..Saw them in Anaheim(4/24) in april with pretty decent GC seats 10rows up from the floor.
As everyone has said get there early...morning time like between 8am-10am if you want to pick your spot inside the heart. Thats what I plan on doing.
Oh, the number thing on the ticket is just their way of counting..I kinda freaked when I saw seats 113 and 114..So, I called Ticketmaster and they said its just their way of numbering the tickets..They are GA floor tickets..so don't worry.
Hope this helps!

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Originally posted by U2Fanatic4ever:
Congrats Shaun!!!

I got 2 GA's to the LA3 show via ticketmaster on my cell phone calling from hawaii(ouch, what bill i will have!..so worth it
biggrin.gif
). There is something about cell phones that work better than regular phones..not sure but they are faster on the redial.

What TM # did you call, how long was the wait?

Back
Top Bottom