They're coming back!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JemEvans

War Child
Hello, Hello. I'm @ a place called Vertigo...-devi
ok that lil face is the only thing that comes near to looking like maybe a happy scream. OH MY GOTH!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!! THEY ADDED 8 MORE SHOWS AND ONE OF THEM IS FOR TAMPA!!! I CAN AND WILL GO TO THE TAMPA SHOW!! THIS IS MY SECOND CHANCE TO SEE THEM LIVE!! I LOVE THE BAND!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE COMING BACK! I HAVE TO HUG THE ONE WHO PICKED TO COME BACK! THIS IS SO BLEEDIN' AWSOME!! ok enough with the caps. I'm so beyond excited. This will be my an early christmas present for me!! I'll have to make a welcome back sign or a thank you one for the lads now. I'm gonna buy a ticket the second they go on sale this time.

newbie.gif

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by JemEvans:
I'm gonna buy a ticket the second they go on sale this time.
i would think you're gonna have to.

------------------
always wear your safety belt

I'm happy for the people who are going to see them, like KC, ST, and down south, where U2 were not originally schedule to tour. Good luck to everyone in getting tickets.

The_Sweetest_Thing I could have screamed OH MY GOD but I very much doubt he'd like me using his name like that lol I just use Goth instead of God for safety...that and the devil who has my soul would nag me about the whole god thing. Don't ask! I'm strange and ppl have a hard time understanding me lol

Originally posted by JemEvans:
The_Sweetest_Thing I could have screamed OH MY GOD but I very much doubt he'd like me using his name like that lol I just use Goth instead of God for safety...that and the devil who has my soul would nag me about the whole god thing. Don't ask! I'm strange and ppl have a hard time understanding me lol

You could say "gosh" also.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
newbie.gif

Jemmy-O!!

This place is becoming a shelter for the old U2 Uni veterans!! I love it! Jemmy-O is not a newbie at all!
wink.gif

------------------
Zooming in
Zooming out
Nothing I can't do without
A lens to see it all up close
Magnifying what no one knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone
- Adam Clayton / Passengers

***Sparky's Whore***

If I Didn't Have My Spoons, I'd Go Insane!

Back
Top Bottom