They wouldn't let Bono into the bar for Halloween

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
Ok, so I went to this bar last night. Being the saturday before halloween, figured a lot of people would be dressed up. So at the last minute, I threw on a leather blazer, an army cap backwards and some blue shades. Bono, right? The bouncer says I can't come in b/c I'm wearing a hat. I saw tons of people wearing costumes that consisted of hats. So I said, "How come all of these people are wearing hats?", and he says "If you're wearing a costume you can wear whatever you want." Of course I said, "But I'm Bono!" And the bouncer then said I couldn't come in, even if I took off my hat!!

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

Originally posted by Hitman:
So I said, "How come all of these people are wearing hats?", and he says "If you're wearing a costume you can wear whatever you want." Of course I said, "But I'm Bono!" And the bouncer then said I couldn't come in, even if I took off my hat!!

LOL
wink.gif

*lmao*!!

During homecoming week in high school, we were supposed to dress up as somebody famous for one of the dress up days. I dressed up as The Fly. When it was time to do the headcount for the class competition, my teacher wouldn't count me!!! He said it wasn't a costume...I just threw on black clothes and black shades.

Me: "But I'm The Fly!!!"

Him: The Fly?? I've never even heard of him!

Me: Ya know...Bono??

Him: *blank look*

Me: From U2????

Him: *laughs* Oh, you like them?

*class erupts into laughter*

mad.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

People just don't get it, do they?

------------------
You Just Can't Get Enough Of That Lovey Dovey Stuff...

Originally posted by Bonochick:
*lmao*!!

During homecoming week in high school, we were supposed to dress up as somebody famous for one of the dress up days. I dressed up as The Fly. When it was time to do the headcount for the class competition, my teacher wouldn't count me!!! He said it wasn't a costume...I just threw on black clothes and black shades.

Me: "But I'm The Fly!!!"

Him: The Fly?? I've never even heard of him!

Me: Ya know...Bono??

Him: *blank look*

Me: From U2????

Him: *laughs* Oh, you like them?

*class erupts into laughter*

mad.gif

Thats the same reaction I get when I tell people I want to dress up as MacPhisto for Halloween!
biggrin.gif

Well alrighty then...Let's have our OWN Halloween party...then we'll recognize all the Bonos, Edges, Adams, Larrys, Flys, and MacPhistos out there! LOL!!

BTW, a few years ago, I dressed as Roy Orbison. (It was fun stuffing all my long blonde hair under a short black wig!) Several people recognized my character. Nobody recognized me! LOL!

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

[This message has been edited by MysteryGirl (edited 10-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by MysteryGirl (edited 10-28-2001).]

Originally posted by MysteryGirl:
Well alrighty then...Let's have our OWN Halloween party...then we'll recognize all the Bonos, Edges, Adams, Larrys, Flys, and McPhistos out there! LOL!!

BTW, a few years ago, I dressed as Roy Orbison. (It was fun stuffing all my long blonde hair under a short black wig!) Several people recognized my character. Nobody recognized me! LOL!

LMAO! If we invited everyone from PLEBA all the 'Bonos' would get molested!
biggrin.gif

Lol! I want to be Bono for Halloween! I love my camo hat that I stole from my daddy.
biggrin.gif

P.S. I wanted to be MacPhisto, but I go to a Catholic school. I'd get kicked out, methinks!

------------------
~*Mona*~ the Shamrock n rolla!

"Most of our organization is run by women. We sort of work for them, really!" ~BonoBaby~

We live forwards. We understand backwards.

TURN EACH SONG INTO A PRAYER

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
LMAO! If we invited everyone from PLEBA all the 'Bonos' would get molested!
biggrin.gif

ROFLMAO! I didn't think about that! Maybe we should hire the guy who policed the GA line in Chicago this month to be our security! LOL!

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

Back
Top Bottom