They WILL play KITE at Grammy's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ultraviolet353

War Child
I just had a premonition. I really think they will play KITE. For these three reasons: it is arguably the best song on the album; the public has had there fill of live performances of BD, Walk On, and SIAMYCGOO. I say throw caution to the wind and go forit!!! The album will have a post Grammy boost, but really, it has run its course. There are no singles to promote. But then again, this is EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG so I could be, well...wrong.

That would be a great surprise, but like last year they almost 100% will play a song that they are nominated for.

I would love to hear kite, though
smile.gif

I had this preminition that they would suprisingly open the show with a rocking 'elevation', and then later on come aout and play 'stuck' or 'walk on'(prefer walk on). That would just be neat. They have actually extended the lenght of the show 30 min, so why not have your biggest star and nominee of the night play 2 tunes!

Originally posted by ultraviolet353:
SIAMYCGOO

Ok, now this initials instead of song titles thing has gone too damn FAR! I know it's Stuck, but isn't it easier to type Stuck??

phhhhhttt...

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Originally posted by z edge:
I had this preminition that they would suprisingly open the show with a rocking 'elevation', and then later on come aout and play 'stuck' or 'walk on'(prefer walk on).

That's funny you say that because I've been hoping the same thing. But then I think for that to be exciting they really need the audience to kick in with the woo hoos, and it's hard to imagine that.

Originally posted by ramblin rose:
That's funny you say that because I've been hoping the same thing. But then I think for that to be exciting they really need the audience to kick in with the woo hoos, and it's hard to imagine that.

I think it would work, we probably won't hear the audience regardless until after the song.

Back
Top Bottom