These U2 bashers piss me off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Face it -- there will always be people out there that don't dig U2.. just like any other band out there. This is true of every band that has ever existed -- there are people that don't like the Beatles and Elvis. *gasp* Its true. Just be thick-skinned and move on to more productive things. :)

I really don't see what's so wrong about us expressing our disgust at our band being dissed and discussing it here. Every time somebody starts a thread like this all we get is lectures on how it shouldn't bother us. Well if it doesn't bother you good for you, but it does bother some of us, so why can't we say it? We're not going to go attack anybody with a baseball bat or even troll the board. Just let us say how we feel ok?;)

Last edited:
Personally I think that everyone is entitled to their own opinion when it comes to music including...yes even including...henry rollins. You're never going to have every single person in the world like one artist, that is just impossible. I do not like Limp Bizkit and Creed, I think that they are terrible bands however someone out there likes them since they are selling a lot of albums however that is my opinion. Plus if everyone liked band, there would be no musical discussions and no diversity out there.

U2Kitten said:
I really don't see what's so wrong about us expressing our disgust at our band being dissed and discussing it here. Every time somebody starts a thread like this all we get is lectures on how it shouldn't bother us. Well if it doesn't bother you good for you, but it does bother some of us, so why can't we say it? We're not going to go attack anybody with a baseball bat or even troll the board. Just let us say how we feel ok?;)

It bothers me to tell you the truth as I am sure some are bothered when I bash certain bands. If you're a fan of the band, you would be bothered. I am sure I have pissed off a lot of creed fans.

if someone wants to bash U2, that's fine. it won't make me like them any less.

it's all about selective retention.

isabelle_guns said:

It bothers me to tell you the truth as I am sure some are bothered when I bash certain bands. If you're a fan of the band, you would be bothered. I am sure I have pissed off a lot of creed fans.

Oh I am bothered, it bugs me that some people think it's a bad thing that we're bothered.

What I have tried to say MANY times about 'opinion' is that YES it's an OPINION if someone likes music or not, but NO it's NOT an 'opinion' to say that Bono sleeps around, because that is not true, it's an assumption, and it's gossip. That's the difference. But it does bug me that U2 fans defend the right of people to hate the band more than the right of U2 fans to not like someone who disses the band. :scratch:

Last edited:
Bah! Bono copied coldplay full time at the Slane Concert (2001-08-25) just listen to bad at the end and he sings "look at the stars, look how they shine for you" it's proof I tell you :coocoo:

:laugh: "U2 copies Coldplay"

Yup, Bono's infidelity must be why they're together for over 20 years. :rolleyes: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom