There seems to be so many U2 rumours that.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
it seems hard to believe this U2/ Oasis tour rumor. I have never heard of a Dutch newspaper breaking any kind of significant entertainment news (how the hell would they know over every other huge media conglomerate in the world?).......the rumor kind of sounds like the one about U2 riding harleys to the stage at the superbowl......or U2 touring between the superbowl and grammys.......or Bono playing Brad Pitt in a movie.......or the one about Bono being the new starting point guard for the Washington Wizards, starting alongside Michael Jordan in thier quest for the playoffs (the last one I actually think might be true, so we can all be optimistic!)........
Well, they're not rumoured to be coming to the US anyway.......(though a US U2/ Oasis stadium tour *MAY* be the thing that could finally get the Gallagher boys over the US hump.......)

------------------
Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow, Dream As If You'll Live Forever

Originally posted by Hitman:
it seems hard to believe this U2/ Oasis tour rumor. I have never heard of a Dutch newspaper breaking any kind of significant entertainment news (how the hell would they know over every other huge media conglomerate in the world?)
why not?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom