The ZooTV DVD trailers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vaz02 said:
when i open links it says this page doesnt exist blbla.

do you have windows XP? That was my problem before and I went to my other (old) computer with windows 2000 and it popped right up just fine.

i think the problem maybe that the codec used for this trailer isn't recognized by windows media player (newest version of.. meaning XP)

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be buying this.....I've seen it so many times already.......

though improved audio and video make it hard to resist......I just don't think its enought to make me buy it.......:shrug:

Give me a different ZOO TV show...then I'll buy it:wink:

I really wish there will be a day when you can pick and choose remaster pro-shot shows, and buy them for only 10-15 bucks.

08-28-93 Dublin would be perfect, the best show of the ZooTV tour IMO.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

do you have windows XP? That was my problem before and I went to my other (old) computer with windows 2000 and it popped right up just fine.

i think the problem maybe that the codec used for this trailer isn't recognized by windows media player (newest version of.. meaning XP)

yeah i got XP, normally if i click for summet like this it loads then pops up automatically, but not this time.

J_NP said:
Did you guys noticed that Bono's photo in the cover is slightly different from the original ???

Yeah, on the new cover he is looking directly at the camera.

I am going to buy it. This show was ahead of its time and it seems like it was made for this HD age of superior TVs and media explosion.

I kind of hope that they re-edited things and maybe most of the songs will have alternate camera views and such.

I say we start a petition for a new 3-dvd ultimate deluxe editition :wink: and which therefore contains Ultraviolet :D

vaz02 said:

yeah i got XP, normally if i click for summet like this it loads then pops up automatically, but not this time.

yeah well it looks like its the codec that the video was compressed in is not recognized by Windows Media Player/XP Edition..

but is recognized by WMP if you have Windows 2000

2006_Zoo_Tv_DVD_01.jpg

2006_Zoo_Tv_DVD_02.jpg

:scratch:

wow! all u2 have managed to provide of previously unreleased material on this dvd is a cover where bono's posture is slightly different from the original photo. that'll make all the u2 fans rush out and buy this immediately.

if they're gonna withhold the milan dvd this christmas because they're releasing this (again), then we should indeed all protest.

I thought were also getting 3 documentaries, Numb karaoke and 2 songs from the US stadium leg.

Last edited:
U2Man said:
wow! all u2 have managed to provide of previously unreleased material on this dvd is a cover where bono's posture is slightly different from the original photo. that'll make all the u2 fans rush out and buy this immediately.

if they're gonna withhold the milan dvd this christmas because they're releasing this (again), then we should indeed all protest.

well the cover is the most important thing:wink:

and you can't forget that "numb " karaoke...its a must buy

if the trailers are any hint about how the documentaries are gonna be, then we've seen most of them too. And isn't it only the deluxe edition that contains extra material?

U2Man said:
if the trailers are any hint about how the documentaries are gonna be, then we've seen most of them too. And isn't it only the deluxe edition that contains extra material?

well like I said that "numb" karaoke makes it a must buy...even I want it

U2Man said:

Is that the royal "we"?

That's the point of deluxe edition.

do we know anything about that numb karaoke thing? is it like people singing vertigo on the chicago dvd, or is it something you're supposed to do yourself?

i honestly don't really think that a release of a show that has been available on video for 12 years should be talked of as it was such a big thing, really. when you go to your local record/dvd store you just expect it to be available on dvd, don't you? it's not like dvds were invented yesterday.

U2Man said:
i honestly don't really think that a release of a show that has been available on video for 12 years should be talked of as it was such a big thing, really. when you go to your local record/dvd store you just expect it to be available on dvd, don't you? it's not like dvds were invented yesterday.

its not .........the xtra features aren't worthed IMO

this should haven been out a long time ago

this is U2 milking it:drool:

Back
Top Bottom