The Year in Melon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
Hey...it's been one year since I've been at this forum. Just thought I'd let you know if anyone cared... It's been a very interesting ride indeed, and all of you are very interesting to converse with one way or another!

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

POP THE CHAMPERS!
POP THE CHAMPERS!

LETS ALL BONK MELON!
LETS ALL BONK MELON!

WELL DONE DUDE!!!!!! U SEXY SCRUMMY JUICY PIECE OF BREAKFAST I HAVE NEARLY EVERY MORNIN!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down hysterically* BOING BOING!!!!

NEVER LEAVE US U HOT STUDDED STUD OF A STUD!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sorry melon, I forgot all about you after reading maddie's very enthusiasctic reply.

very well done on surviving a whole year at this site.

Thankyou.

I remember the first time I replied to a post of yours, I spent like an hour on it. Heh heh.

Glad that you're still around, I need SOMEONE to have good debates/discussions with.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Medea. "And women, though most helpless in doing good deeds, are of every evil the cleverest of contrivers."

AIM: JuanSwallow

Cheers to you, melon.

You have kept this forum very lively with your well-informed posts, witty quips, and intellectual debates.

Keep up the good work.

AJ

You RAWK melon... as Juan would say.
wink.gif
I enjoy your posts as well as your presence.

And maddie, well... maddie is maddie. ROTF.

smilie_newbie.gif

smilie_newbie.gif

smilie_newbie.gif

smilie_newbie.gif

------------------
I Hear Voices, Ridiculous Voices

I really appreciate your presense here.. especially because I usually agree with you and you usually manage to say surprisingly level-headed.

I've been here for a year, too. But nobody cares.
frown.gif

------------------
The King has spoken!

PLEBA- You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. :)

Tpyos skcu

Good for you Melon!
I am glad we actually understand each other now and have civil discussions without me going crazy and throwing my computer out the window
wink.gif

I gave you a break and decided NOT to turn you into a giant marshmallow, for now..

(marshmallows have feelings too)
biggrin.gif

Thank you all for your kind words, especially from our resident pre-packaged bear.

moo
mad.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Congrats to melon and UL for their year anniversaries!!
biggrin.gif

You guys rock!!

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Back
Top Bottom