The writer of the Simpsons gave a lecture at our school and talked about U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2Gator

He said rockstars are the funnest people to work with and his favorite was Aerosmith. And he said U2 was fun too and that Bono came in at 9 in the morning and wanted a glass "this big" (about a foot high) of vodka.

Aww, I luv Bono
smile.gif

LOL I guess coffee just isn't enough to get King B going in the morning.

Did he mention anything else about U2? Did he say anything about the future of the show?

----------------------
If you're dying and you know it, breathe in and out.

Thats all he said about U2, but he said on some future episodes Homer takes medicinal marijuana with Phish and he said harrison ford is always stoned all the time. Hmm, what else? He said that Milhouse is really hot in real life and that the cut maud flanders out b/c she wanted more money and so they made the character die. and that Barnie will be sober from now on and so they cut him out of the show
frown.gif
thT relaly sucks
frown.gif
i loved barney. Hmm thats all i can remember at this time
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Gator (edited 10-17-2001).]

Originally posted by U2Gator:
Barnie will be sober from now on and so they cut him out of the show
frown.gif
thT relaly sucks
frown.gif
i loved barney. Hmm thats all i can remember at this time
smile.gif

Are you feckin serious?? BARNEY IS THE BEST!!! AHHHH *cryz* they cant take him out of the show! every show needs a hilarious drunkard! We must avenge this!

Thanks for the info.
Barney getting cut? Seriously? That does suck.
frown.gif

--------------------
"Don't cry for me.. I'm already dead."

Barney

Why sober up Barney and cut him out after all these years?? It was cool that you got to see this though.

------------------
Proud owner of Larry's Drumstick!

Still Elevated...

Barney?! NOOOOOOOO! That sucks! Anyway, dude! That is so cool! Which writer talked to you guys? How come my school never got any cool speakers? We got the "real" Rudy from Notre Dame...but c'mon! Simpsons!

Milhouse a stud??

Barney sober and gone??

Maude a greedy broad??

Black is white??

Everything you know is wrong??

MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it...

What day and time are the new Simpsons Episodes on now??????????

Harrison Ford is definitely a major pothead.

HAhahaha you guys crack me up. Yah just to make everyone jealous here's a list of the speakers i've seen at our school in just 2 years. our school has an excellent group, Accent, that brings the speakers in:

Mikhal Gorbechev
Directors of Blair Witch
Tom Green (that was the coolest thing ever)
Bobby Knight
Elie Wiesel
Christopher Reeves
The Simpsons producer, Mike Weiss
The Real World, New Orleans, Cast

Thats all I can remember rightn ow but there were probably tohers.

You know whats funny? More people went to Tom Green than Gorbechev. Tom Green was told this so he came out and told us and made eveyrone in the arena chant "FUCK GORBECHEV, FUCK GORBECHEV!" And he made us all sing "HEY KIDS FEEL YOUR BALLS, THAT WAY YOU WONT GET CANCER" I asked tom "what happened to the SAMSE?" And for like 10 minutes he just sat there repeating 'You want to know what happened to the SAMSE?" Fuggin hilarious

My friends and i waited for 3 hours outside the arena just to get front row for tom green
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Gator (edited 10-18-2001).]

lmao! "Mr. Gumble, this is a Girl Scout meeting."
"Is it? Or is it just that you girls can't admit you have a problem?"
Holy crap Gator, you guys get awesome speakers! I don't even know what crap we get @ UA.
wink.gif

U2Gator - the same guy came and talked @ my school in Missouri. He told the same Bono story and I came home and told it to all my friends...as if they care, lol!

Back
Top Bottom