The WOWY girl on the DVD....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
yeah ok....bono pulls this lucky lady from the outside of the heart. however! she has a heart band on her wrist....why is this so???

hmmmmm....

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Originally posted by bono_man:
yeah ok....bono pulls this lucky lady from the outside of the heart. however! she has a heart band on her wrist....why is this so???

hmmmmm....

thats because the first 300 get heart bands. some decide they want inside the heart, then change their minds to get on the outside part. depends on the person where they wanna be.

i'll bet she's happy with her decision
smile.gif

you'd be surprised how many people with heart wristbands end up on the outside. You make a beeline for the heart, get your wristband (it's like insurance) and then if there's a better spot along the outside rim, you move out there.
biggrin.gif
I ought to know...I did it in Vegas. Except I felt bad once I decided to stay outside the heart for taking up a precious wristband, so I gave it to someone who wanted to get in.
smile.gif
All I can say is...the outside tip area is a great place for taking pics.
biggrin.gif

33332%3A5923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3E448%3C53a33444235%3E2323284458452otb%3B3fj0mrj

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
you'd be surprised how many people with heart wristbands end up on the outside. You make a beeline for the heart, get your wristband (it's like insurance) and then if there's a better spot along the outside rim, you move out there.
biggrin.gif
I ought to know...I did it in Vegas. Except I felt bad once I decided to stay outside the heart for taking up a precious wristband, so I gave it to someone who wanted to get in.
smile.gif
All I can say is...the outside tip area is a great place for taking pics.
biggrin.gif

33332%3A5923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E532%3E496%3E448%3C53a33444235%3E2323284458452otb%3B3fj0mrj

-sula

Geez.. all I could do was shake my head at all those people who took up the heart wristbands, yet ran back to the outside of the tip ... Congrats to you for passing on the 'insurance'.. And to say as my friend in South Carolina says... though I have no idea what it means 'That's Slack'

Back
Top Bottom