The WOWY girl on the DVD.... - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-03-2002, 05:39 AM   #1
Thom's Bitch

Local Time: 06:46 AM
The WOWY girl on the DVD....

yeah ok....bono pulls this lucky lady from the outside of the heart. however! she has a heart band on her wrist....why is this so???

hmmmmm....

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Old 01-03-2002, 06:41 AM   #2
Refugee

Local Time: 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by bono_man:
yeah ok....bono pulls this lucky lady from the outside of the heart. however! she has a heart band on her wrist....why is this so???

hmmmmm....

thats because the first 300 get heart bands. some decide they want inside the heart, then change their minds to get on the outside part. depends on the person where they wanna be.

Old 01-03-2002, 08:15 AM   #3
New Yorker

Local Time: 02:46 PM
i'll bet she's happy with her decision
Old 01-03-2002, 11:43 AM   #4
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 03:46 PM
you'd be surprised how many people with heart wristbands end up on the outside. You make a beeline for the heart, get your wristband (it's like insurance) and then if there's a better spot along the outside rim, you move out there. I ought to know...I did it in Vegas. Except I felt bad once I decided to stay outside the heart for taking up a precious wristband, so I gave it to someone who wanted to get in. All I can say is...the outside tip area is a great place for taking pics.

-sula

------------------
~I want to play the guitar very badly, and I do play the guitar very badly - Bono~

Take a virtual tour of U2's Dublin... Crzy4Bono's U2 page with some of Sula's Dublin pic's

Sula's Europe and U2 Concert Pics
Old 01-03-2002, 06:39 PM   #5
The Fly

Local Time: 08:46 PM
Serenaded by Bono to WOWY; you KNOW she was happy with her decision!
Old 01-03-2002, 07:48 PM   #6
I'm a chauvinist leprechaun

Local Time: 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
you'd be surprised how many people with heart wristbands end up on the outside. You make a beeline for the heart, get your wristband (it's like insurance) and then if there's a better spot along the outside rim, you move out there. I ought to know...I did it in Vegas. Except I felt bad once I decided to stay outside the heart for taking up a precious wristband, so I gave it to someone who wanted to get in. All I can say is...the outside tip area is a great place for taking pics.

-sula

Geez.. all I could do was shake my head at all those people who took up the heart wristbands, yet ran back to the outside of the tip ... Congrats to you for passing on the 'insurance'.. And to say as my friend in South Carolina says... though I have no idea what it means 'That's Slack'