The Unforgettable Fire Next Tour?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Night, cori! :wave:

RavenBlue said:
This weeks Simpsons ended rather abruptly. The new eps are so hit and miss.. mostly miss

I've found the last couple of seasons have had an occasional good episode or two. But yeah, since about season 14 it's been embarrassing to watch.

Axver said:

I've found the last couple of seasons have had an occasional good episode or two. But yeah, since about season 14 it's been embarrassing to watch.

I think it was the best show on television for about the first 8 seasons, then they switched executive producers and the show went downhill.

I liked the movie though.

LemonMelon said:
I think it was the best show on television for about the first 8 seasons, then they switched executive producers and the show went downhill.

I liked the movie though.

The first eight or so seasons produced some of the best moments in the history of comedy. My personal favourite is the "64 slices of American cheese" scene from one fifth series episode.

And yeah, the movie was remarkably good.

I hope they bring the momentum from the movie into the shows, given the movie quality and the poor quality of shows lately.

Too many guest stars, ffs.

I think my favourite moment is Kelsey Grammer singing the score of HMS Pinafore.

Axver said:

The first eight or so seasons produced some of the best moments in the history of comedy. My personal favourite is the "64 slices of American cheese" scene from one fifth series episode.

And yeah, the movie was remarkably good.

I love the cheese scene as well.

Ernest Borgnine as a scout troop leader, guys.

"What if, Marge? What if I slipped and fell in the shower? OH MY GOD, I'D BE KILLED!"

Classic Simpsons quotes through the ages:

"[steps on a nail] Fiddle-dee-dee...that will require a tetanus shot. I won't swear, but I will TAKE THIS DOG HOUSE DOWN!!!"

"$20? I wanted a peanut..."

"He didn't give you gay, did he?"

Television announcement: It's eleven o'clock. Do YOU know where your children are?
Homer: I told you last night, NO!

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals...except the weasel.

Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about.

Oh, but, for the record, my favorite character is Lionel Hutz. RIP Phil. :sad:

LemonMelon said:
Don't kid yourself, Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd eat you and everyone you care about.

Oh, but, for the record, my favorite character is Lionel Hutz. RIP Phil. :sad:

The best line is just before that

Troy: Just ask this scientician.
Scientician: [Looking up from a microscope.] Uhhh...
Troy: He'll tell you that, in nature, one creature invariably eats another creature to survive.

I agree with you about Lionel Hutz. Their biggest mistake is looking for a replacement character for him.

Kent: When cat burglaries start, can mass murders be far behind? This reporter isn't saying that the burglar is an inhuman monster like the Wolfman, but he very well could be. So, professor: would you say it's time for everyone to panic?
Professor: Yes I would, Kent.

------

Kent: Hordes of panicky people seem to be evacuating the town for some unknown reason. Professor, without knowing precisely what the danger is, would you say it's time for our viewers to crack each other's heads open and feast on the goo inside?
Professor: Mmm, yes I would, Kent.

foodchainoj5.jpg

RavenBlue said:
When was the last time this was played live? I adore this song, and it would be nice to hear them play it again.

I doubt anything from that album will make it - Bad and Pride not included.

Could Bono do the vocals, now?

Roland of Gilead said:
After many listens to the live Kite b-side, I have no doubt that Bono could sing anything he wants to from the UF or any other album.

can you post a link as to which performance you're talking about please?

Back
Top Bottom