The Unforgettable Fire is one hilarious video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_212 said:
For the record, that was CHASS' interpretation, all I added to that was that it sounded like she outlined the plotline to Mom's Got a Date with a Vampire
That made it even awesomer :lol: because I had no idea such a movie existed. How did it end? :hmm:

Di$ney Channel Original Movies ftl. :down:

Except Brink, that was the shit.

I used to likethem when I was in high school. Like Brink and that one where the rich guy had to go work on a ranch for awhile. That movie was tight.

I want Bono to grow back that mullet, it was one of the best mullets of the '80s, that's for sure.

:| Please God no. Actually just about everything in video turned out funny looking in the 80's for U2.

I always loved the video - way better stand stupid: Eleeevation, even better than these horrible videos to "walk on" -

perhaps you're just all too young to get this beautiful eighties-feeling.:madspit: It was just such a great band these days - :drool:

perrypickwick said:
I always loved the video - way better stand stupid: Eleeevation, even better than these horrible videos to "walk on" -

perhaps you're just all too young to get this beautiful eighties-feeling.:madspit: It was just such a great band these days - :drool:

Exactly - 100& agreed from another guy, who's not that young anymore!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom